arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to know if your SAMP server is hosted tab or no.
How to know if your server in hosted tab or no
Hello Dear Players and Readers Today I wanna show you how to know if your server in hosted or not.
first Go to http://monitor.sacnr.com/checker.htmlAnd Write the IP in the Blank Case Below And the Port in the Other Case. Then Click Check You Are Done! 
And Check if its Written on Hosted:* Yes* So it's Hosted Tab if isn't so its not on hosted Tab.
Thanks For Reading.
Well Hello this isn't tuto.. i'm a samp player too

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(02-02-2017, 07:04 PM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: Well Hello this isn't tuto.. i'm a samp player too

Lol? Its a tutorial for the persons who search for the servers if it is Hosted Tab or no :/
If I own a SA-MP server, I'll know for sure if it's in hosted tab or not without this tutorial, since I'd be actually paying $20+ for it. Also what's up with the huge font?
(02-03-2017, 07:01 AM)Jayce Wrote: If I own a SA-MP server, I'll know for sure if it's in hosted tab or not without this tutorial, since I'd be actually paying $20+ for it. Also what's up with the huge font?

Hello, maybe a player want to see if that server is hosted tab or no.
And the huge font i don't know the default and i was testing the font so i couldn't back it
Really is this a tutorial? Everybody can check about there server if it is hosted or not.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting