2.press the yelow lightning in form 1 and find Formclosing
3.double click formclosing
4.type e.cancel = true in the Form1_formclosing
5.now debug the application and try to closse it

thanks for viewing this thread
hope it useful
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Is this suppost to be a tutorial or something lol , atleast you could make it with photos or something else it really would make it beautiful.
Thank you CubeData and Post4VPS
Uncloseable by X in right corner? Or uncloseable totally? If only by X it can be use to make custom GUI which custom close button.
the x button still there but if you click it it will not close the program
and if you do alt + f4 it will not close the program . the only way to close it is using task manager or crashing the application

i actually planned to make a video version . comin soon
Terminal
well some VB stuff are always welcomed at me since im trying to learn them myself so Big Grin ill be watching you
Thank you CubeData and Post4VPS
im not promoting my youtube channel but i do lot of progamming stuff but now i already quit youtube so no more content but if you like vb programming a lot i have a lot of vb program here
http://youtube.com/humanpuff69
Terminal
I just tried this out and it helped me to prevent my application from closing. This guide is useful but it would be even better if you included some screenshots.

Thank you!
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
(06-04-2017, 12:44 PM)Golden Wrote: I just tried this out and it helped me to prevent my application from closing. This guide is useful but it would be even better if you included some screenshots.

Thank you!

well this is my first turoial and i forget to bring screenshot . sorry for inconvinience but my future tutorial already have screenshot included
Terminal

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting