arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys anyone here love watching cricket ? Recently IPL matches are going on Indian premiered league if you guys are watching then tell me your fav team and share your feeling towards ipl matches
My favor team is srh sun risers hyderabad
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Always Mumbai Indians, I love them because my hero master blaster is with them, they are good team and done a favourite selection of Yuvi, he is a powerful hitter, lot of powerful hitters are there.

Thank you  Sweet

(03-30-2019, 01:37 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: Always Mumbai Indians, I love them because my hero master blaster is with them, they are good team and done a favourite selection of Yuvi, he is a powerful hitter, lot of powerful hitters are there.

Bhai bhai bhai bhai bhai Heart Mai bhi Mumbaikar Big Grin

Translation:- Bro! I'm a Mumbaikar too!
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
First of all, I don't watch cricket now please don't attack me personally but from this team name "Mumbai Indians" it's remind me of a my only favorite roaster (Indian) Angry Prash.
He said on his video "why Mumbai Indians? Obviously mumbai is india, have you heard mumbai japani, mumbai, chini...." xD

He is the only roaster that is my favorite, otherwise my favorite YouTube is Ryan Higa

By the way, here is the video reference which i'm talking about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J3LhLvKGrc
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Nope, don't watch IPL. do watch our own league that just concluded last month, and was full of suspense. I hope yours goes well too.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting