arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INXY – dedicated servers, content delivery network and other hosting services
alright and so now can i get a server from this site? he is tursted website or its fake and scam? he need credit card to accept service?
Thanks Post4VPS
(09-12-2019, 12:40 PM)hamed Wrote: alright and so now can i get a server from this site? he is tursted website or its fake and scam? he need credit card to accept service?

Please do some efforts by at least visiting the website. It's a marketplace where you can find hosting services from different providers as per your needs by entering your server specifications.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
@Manal
I am sorry .
Yes I went to the site after posting this for some of my own questions.
This site is very good and useful but not for people who need poor servers for personal work. This site is good for virtual server vendors to buy low-cost dedicated servers and convert it to a few virtual servers.
but a qusetion . why this dedicated servers dont have more ip ? all dedi... servers only have one ip . why? what about the one who wants to sell the
virtual server???
Thanks Post4VPS
(09-13-2019, 12:50 PM)hamed Wrote: @Manal
I am sorry .
Yes I went to the site after posting this for some of my own questions.
This site is very good and useful but not for people who need poor servers for personal work. This site is good for virtual server vendors to buy low-cost dedicated servers and convert it to a few virtual servers.
but a qusetion . why this dedicated servers dont have more ip ? all dedi... servers only have one ip . why? what about the one who wants to sell the
virtual server???

Ask your Internet provider. Why do they give you only one IP(static or dynamic)? Why not multiple?

Just like a normal computer that is to be connected to a dedicated server, it needs an IP address. It can be either IPv4 or IPv6. So to make it identifiable to the Internet, a single IP address is assigned. Now if you want more IP for purposes like Virtualization of multiple servers on a dedicated server. People do prefer IPv4 more than IPv6 since it is easier to remember but it has shortage. IPv4 has already run out of blocks to provide and now has been occupied. However, if you want to own an IP block, you can get it for rent from respective providers from where you'd rent your server. For example, in OVH's SYS, you can rent an entire IP block of 16 IPv4s for just $24 one time fee. If you want more, you can get it by purchasing from them on a monthly basis.

So yes, they don't have alot of IP addresses available and that is why they're not giving away much. One is enough and if they need more, they pay more.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Need Affordable Hosting? Dedicated Servers Super Sale!

We continue to lower prices for our customers on a permanent basis and we are glad to announce that now, we offer LEASEWEB Servers with 10 Gbps channel and a package of 250 TB of prepaid traffic for less than 55% from the previous price.

Hurry up! The sale will last only month in October. The offer is valid while the product is in stock.

[Image: db5c9c0cb76b.png]

Have questions? Need guidance? Get professional advice from us totally for free.

To order hosting services from INXY Marketplace сontact our customer support via live chat on INXY.COM, send e-mail to [email protected], skype inxy.com, Viber or Facebook messenger. We are there for you 24/7.
INXY - it is our duty to make business enjoyable!
Umm, i never heared about INXY before.
Can you show us any reviews page?
Something like https://hostadvice.com
Need high-quality hosting services but don’t want to overpay? INXY gives you the opportunity to save on hosting services and afford more!

Meet our new cashback option!

[Image: efe4fd8f2508.png]

How to save $4 on hosting?
1. Open our catalogue of hosting servers: select a suitable solution based on the RAM, bandwidth and other characteristics.
2. Buy a server on our partner’s website.
3. Return to INXY and contact our sales department in online chat and claim your cashback.

The money will be sent to your account: feel free to spend it on servers on INXY website.

Get the most bang for your buck with INXY! We offer the best hosting solutions for reasonable prices.
Today Hostry made another step towards providing high-quality service to our clients. We've become even more flexible with the new control panel that is now available for all Hostry VPS users. Meet Vesta Control Panel!

VestaCP is one of the most popular, simple and convenient panels for managing sites. Full functional will be immediately available to anyone who decides to start working with it.

[Image: fc448640e417.jpg]

VestaCP offers these key features:
• apache and nginx;
• php – you can choose different versions for different sites;
• e-mail package Exim4 and Roundcube;
• free IMAP-, POP3-server server Dovecot;
• antivirus software ClamAV;
• FTP server Vsftpd;
• Firewall in the form of fail2ban and iptables;
• scheduler cron jobs.

The web interface is adapted to 26 languages and regions around the world and growing. Also, VestaCP offers an integrated auto-installer solution to its less experienced user to make their experience as comfortable.

Try VestaCP with any US or Netherlands VPS at Hostry!
You’re a new INXY client? Win $300 to spend on hosting!

Understanding that quality hosting services don’t have to be expensive, INXY not only offers affordable servers, cloud storage and CDN – we also welcome all new clients and give them a golden opportunity to win $300!

How to participate?

You need to be a new INXY client registered in November. If you’re not an INXY customer yet, sign in and order top-notch hosting services for a reasonable price!

Upon registering, you automatically become a participant of our lottery.

Wait for the results – check social media and our website.

[Image: 40d246bd85a3.png]

The winners will be chosen randomly: one participant will receive the major prize - $300. Other five winners will get $50. The money can be spent on INXY hosting services.

The lottery drawing results will be published on Black Friday - 29th of November

The prizes can be spent within 3 months.

Good luck!
Meet Huge Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deal from INXY!

We offer:

-Servers for less than 70% from the previous price. Go ahead and order lowcost servers on our website. Select a suitable solution based on the RAM, bandwidth and other characteristics.

-Affordable Content Delivery Networks for those who need an advanced solution:
• Highwinds Global (US+EU coverage). Price with a 25% discount: $6 per 1 TB if you buy 5 TB.
• UCDN. Price with a 20% discount: $4 per 1 TB.

-Only on Black Friday! Get a 75% discount Lifetime premium cloud storage:
· 500 GB cloud storage: new price - $137, previous price - $535. One-Off payment
· 2 TB cloud storage: new price - $274, previous price - $1093. One-Off payment

[Image: 318c80ef34be.png]

The discount is valid from November 28 to December 1 Only!

-Discounts of up to 80% on Virtual Private Servers. You can buy VPS for 1$ from Hostry for the first month.

-Striving to make quality hosting more affordable, INXY not only offers moderately priced servers, cloud storage and CDN – we also provide all our new clients with the golden opportunity to win $300! Other five winners will get $50! Purchase one of the carefully chosen hosting solution in November, and you automatically become a participant of our lottery.

Save your money with us! Hurry up, the offer is limited.

We have solutions probably for any budget! Just choose needed services, contact our manager and get your discount under best conditions on our website https://inxy.com/

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting