arrow_upward

Poll: In how much time?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
At the end of the month
33.33%
At the mid of the month
33.33%
Just keep on doing it from the start
33.33%
Randomly
0%
Total
3 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In how much time do you complete your Posts?
(04-24-2021, 06:09 AM)fChk Wrote: It's wrong, because the logical answer has to be some variation of 'It depends'!... Making salves of posts at the end, middle or beginning of the month just for the sake of meeting the post quota is a poor way to fulfill one's end of the bargain as far as the post4vps contract goes... with the assured end-result to kill this community as a consequence.

A forum is based on interaction.......

Good point. And that is also why I would love to distribute my posts evenly throughout the whole month.

But maybe it is a bit too heavy to say it is "wrong" if some other members do not post that way. After all, people can be busy for their own real life. Smile

I voted for "at the end of the month" because it is the way I completed until now. I know that as an healpful community members we should write often but there are very few threads that I can talk to. I usually don't write just to increase my count. If there is a tech-related topic I jump into it and write a reply with all my focus and seriousness.

Topics such as virus and vaccine are common but I have already said but I think about it... doing a double post with 0% of information gain is a waste for me.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(04-24-2021, 06:09 AM)fChk Wrote: It's wrong, because the logical answer has to be some variation of 'It depends'!... Making salves of posts at the end, middle or beginning of the month just for the sake of meeting the post quota is a poor way to fulfill one's end of the bargain as far as the post4vps contract goes... with the assured end-result to kill this community as a consequence.

A forum is based on interaction (ans I mean genuine interaction) and if everybody just dump a series of tasteless posts without the genuine intention of adding some value-content to the discussions, be it at the start, middle or end of the month, then the forum is a shadow of itself!

At least that's my opinion!

I dont actually see it being wrong. There are posters here who do it for the sake of their requirements which actually should not be but they are atleast doing it which is effort atleast. 
But, I also asked anotherrr question like how do people manage their post with their real life jobs and all. This forum is of course based on genuine interactions but people do complete their posting for the SAKE of requirements?

I don't want to take names but there are good posters here which do not do it for requirement and they actually contribute ALOT for the people to join in. There are people who are not bad but they fulfill their requirement atleast in my opinion.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-09-2018, 01:23 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting