arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instafree the free hosting provider but...
Instafree is a free hosting provider, but with very strict rules that they pay attention to and in my view I think the administrator is a big racist, he bans approximately 47 countries worldwide and he also slowly adds more, I think if you want a good hosting you should give everyone access instead of banning 47 countries, I honestly think they are a bunch of racists! As if all foreigners abuse everything, sure, in every country there are people who like to abuse everything, so I had a member of Post4VPS who did that to me and had broken the rules and I got a report from RSA about his domain, later he wanted to use a reseller and I rocked that because he also abused the place last time but that makes no reason to ban the whole country, because the administrator Bryan claims that in America there are no abusers on his server, well Bryan is himself as blind and dumb as a baboon's buttocks, in America you have a lot of abusers and he won't admit that, but anyway. Currently they are going to replace cPanel with DirectAdmin but when is unknown, but watch out if you use them, if you want a reseller and you are in their list you could buy it from me, but here are the specifications of the server.

Disadvanced:
Banned Countries
Free Domains are not allowed + WHOIS must be not hidden (BROKEN FOR PRIVACY)
Your website must be in english for reseller must all sub-user website also in english

Banned Countries:
AFGANISTAN AFRICA - CONTINENT, ALBANIA, ALGERIA, ARGENTINA
BANGLADESH, BELARUS, BRAZIL
CHINA, COLOMBIA
EGYPT
INDIA, INDONESIA, IRAN, IRAQ, ITALY, IVORY COAST
KOSOVO, KUWAIT
LIBYA
MALAYSIA, MOROCCO,MYANMAR
NIGERIA
OMAN
PAKISTAN, PHILIPPINES, POLAND, PORTUGAL
ROMANIA, RUSSIA
SAUDI ARABIA, SERBIA, SINGAPORE, SOMALIA, SPAIN, SRI LANKA, SUDAN, SYRIA
TAIWAN ,THAILAND, TUNISIA, TURKEY
UKRAINE
VENEZUELA, VIETNAM
YEMEN

SHARED:
10 GB SSD Disk Space
100 GB Bandwidth
5 Databases
cPanel -> Becomes DirectAdmin
Softaculous
Litespeed
Daily R1Soft Backups
DDoS Protection

RESELLER:
10 GB SSD Disk Space
100 GB Bandwidth
5 Resold Accounts + Your Own
cPanel / WHM -> DirectAdmin
Softaculous
Litespeed
Daily R1Soft Backups
DDoS Protection

VPS:
5 GB SSD Disk Space
50 GB Bandwidth
256MB RAM
256MB vSWAP
1 CPU Core
1 IPv6 Address
DDoS Protection

LINKS:
https://instafree.com

NOTE! I DO NOT OWN THEM AND WE ARE TOTALLY NOT RELATED WITH INSTAFREE AT ANY WAY
The specifications are not bad at all.

Have you already tried their service? Do you have a reseller with them?

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting