arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
How To Make A Simple Calculator With "Visual Basic"
...::Tutorial::...
Hello, 
I am here to make you know how to make a simple calculator from "Visual Basic" (Calculate the Cercomfrence)
First Add 2 Labels
Second Add 2 Textboxs
Edit The Property "Text" Of Label 1 to Num 1
Edit The Property "Text" Of Label 2 to Num 2
And Click in the first text box double click and type in the Code Window that appears when you press double click
dim r as single
r = textbox1.text
textbox2.text = 3.14*r*r
And then press F5 To Test the program and this in problem solving stages "Program Testing".
Link Of My App: https://www.solidfiles.com/v/aW6vza87558v3

That's All 
Have Fun With It
Regards,
YoUsSeFbAsHa.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

any Screenshots ? added atleast 1/2 Tongue
i'll try this one Smile

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(01-20-2017, 07:42 AM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: any Screenshots ? added atleast 1/2 Tongue
i'll try this one Smile

Try It, I Cant Add SS Now as i am in exams and busy.
Don't worry i will add Smile .
I'm not criticizing your work but that's definitely unnecessary font size, plus it isn't really that hard to find similar tutorials nowadays, there's even better advanced calculator tutorials or very simple and explained tutorials.
(01-20-2017, 12:20 PM)Jayce Wrote: I'm not criticizing your work but that's definitely unnecessary font size, plus it isn't really that hard to find similar tutorials nowadays, there's even better advanced calculator tutorials or very simple and explained tutorials.

i need to agree with him topic updated.
(01-20-2017, 05:52 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: i need to agree with him topic updated.

And what you added new?
You have posted the thread in full uppercase letters
@YOuNeS_Dz See Images i will upload it now, have fun guys Smile don't forget to give me rep if it is helpful
Try to make something more advanced, but anyways this tutorial is good for beginners, for those who are learning, and are new in these things.
(01-23-2017, 09:36 AM)Lampard Wrote: Try to make something more advanced, but anyways this tutorial is good for beginners, for those who are learning, and are new in these things.

I will soon! I am just posted it small cuz i have exams Smile .
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting