arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is freeupload.net real or scam?
When I searched for the keyword free hosting, stumbled upon freeupload.net. There are lots of very interesting packages, but I don't know if it's real or just a scam similar OHostti?
The site is really awesome and responsive, i didn't try it before but i searched on google and most of the reviews were saying that its "GREAT & FAST" but seems that they closed their free hosting too "Status: Removed from the database.
Either it is no longer free, is currently not functioning, or was removed for some other reason."
Info from: https://www.free-webhosts.com/image-hosting/FreeUpload/
The weird thing that the site above says its image hosting not web hosting.
[Image: VVSC5lm.png]

personally i don't trust this site at all. by this screnshot only.
any free hosting isnt reccomended . it is mostly slow , lacks compatibility and lot of ads . they can inject anything to your site for profit . i use some free hosting before and it does inject something to my html/php script . and my suspect that is a tracker or mining script

getting a vps or a paid hosting is much reccomended . if you are just starting use localhost like xampp instead . it will do much better than free hosting
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
This guy from Asia region is untrusted. Some users which registered there where their user data shared with others. But I just not trust this because, they offer unlimited hosting on, but no any hosting company who offer it free can offer Unlimited so, yeah I should not trust it. The problem is that since the end of 2019 begin 2020 the free hosting selection actually stopped. Even our free hosting is stopped but the most free hosting companies are closed. The only one you can use for now like @huuthi95, he like Free Reseller hosting so in his case the way eind to it, the only you can use for now is www.myownfreehost.net but it's simple and a crappy free hosting. There is no more free WHM resellers anymore here. Even cPanel might be still offered by some but that is 3% of the 100%. So It's over. I recommended to pay a few dollars for a good web host plan instead of free because, free will be risky. So paid hosting is safer as free, but that is how I see it.
(01-21-2020, 05:37 AM)huuthi95 Wrote: When I searched for the keyword free hosting, stumbled upon freeupload.net. There are lots of very interesting packages, but I don't know if it's real or just a scam similar OHostti?

I suggest you use this site. This site, besides being a free file, you can earn money. I currently make more than 100 Euro a month from this site. I have already created a topic about it you can search and read.
www.uploadboy.com
This site supports multiple languages.
Many trusted free hosting providers like Google Cloud!

But you should switch to premium hosting to avoid things you don't want! (ㆁ ω ㆁ)
Terminal
Solo Developer
Well, TBH I strongly feel it's fake just like Ohosti. I myself used a proxy to signup a number of times, for the free shared hosting as well as free VPS hosting etc, and as expected it doesn't work.

Also, as @perryoo11 said, the website uses a nulled version of WHMCS, and not the real one. I'll tell you what, those fake guys make people signup by their fake offers. Then they'd sell your private data to a third-party service, and also they earn money via the ads on their website.

If you really want free hosting, is recommend you HelioHost. Presently, we're the only surviving free cPanel unlimited hosting provider on the internet. All others which claim to provide free hosting are AwardSpace or ByetHost resellers. And freehosting.com offers very limited features.

Thus my recommendation remains HelioHost, and it's an ideal choice for you if you can't pay those expensive plan prices for premium hosting, but still want quality hosting for yourself.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting