arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's been a while
Hello!

This is crazy, because I used to frequently use freeVps.us; and was going through my emails, and stumbled upon this site; after I found out freevps got shut down. I remember I was just a kid trying to start a minecraft server back then, that had no credit card so I had to try any means to get a server hosting.

I think its' really crazy now, because I am a software developer; and can do all of that now at least lol. I wish we could see our content from freevps, would love to go down memory lane.

Either way, this still seems like a great community to how I remembered it!
welcome to post4vps !

hope to see you arround more :>
Hello @andrew24wow,

Welcome to Post4VPS. Seems you might know a free members here, as they are from the FreeVPS.us community as well.

What you said, is your past is my present now. I'm myself a teen now. Don't have a credit card, or even if I had, don't have money to buy VPSes. That's why I'm here at Post4VPS, and I have an amazing VPS 9 Atlanta which comes with insanely grand specs, and I couldn't have thought of buying this beauty even in my dreams. Big Grin

Hoping to have great discussions with you in the forum. Once again, welcome to the community.

Kind regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(05-01-2020, 10:23 PM)andrew24wow Wrote: Hello!

This is crazy, because I used to frequently use freeVps.us; and was going through my emails, and stumbled upon this site; after I found out freevps got shut down. I remember I was just a kid trying to start a minecraft server back then, that had no credit card so I had to try any means to get a server hosting.

I think its' really crazy now, because I am a software developer; and can do all of that now at least lol. I wish we could see our content from freevps, would love to go down memory lane.

Either way, this still seems like a great community to how I remembered it!

Nice of you to "revisit" freevps.us.  I joined freevps.us towards its last two years and feel just as nostalgic about it as you do.  I was at the beginning of my VPS learning curve when I joined.  I still wish to be able to look at freevps.us, and the closest I get, particularly when I'm looking for one of those great tech posts or history is to check out the Internet Archive:
https://web.archive.org/web/201908041817...reevps.us/

Haha .... just noticed on the above freevps.us page OldMeister submitted a tutorial on how to install an MTA:Server with one command (auto installer). Then when I Googled to find the source, it brought me here:
https://forum.mtasa.com/topic/110036-tut...04-higher/ Big Grin

Am missing Lampard for his SAMP expertise for sure. Aha ... at least one can still get Lampard's mtasa forum up and it looks as though it is still active.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting