arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Less active from now
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know after 5 years of loyal service, my laptop/notebook (whatever you wanna call it) died.
Since I don't own a pc anymore, I unfortunately can't be as active as I were last time.

Just wanted to let you know so that you know I don't leave this community, actually, surprisingly I quite like it here, I will just be less active.

Kind Regards,

Rick
(11-20-2015, 06:43 PM)RickB Wrote: Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know after 5 years of loyal service, my laptop/notebook (whatever you wanna call it) died.
Since I don't own a pc anymore, I unfortunately can't be as active as I were last time.

Just wanted to let you know so that you know I don't leave this community, actually, surprisingly I quite like it here, I will just be less active.

Kind Regards,

Rick

Might want to PM the admins about this.
Hope you will able to find a computer soon. These days you can get a used one for ultra cheap till you get a new one with good specs.

I guess he doesn't to specifically notify admins since he hasn't own a vps yet.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(11-22-2015, 03:53 AM)xdude Wrote: Hope you will able to find a computer soon. These days you can get a used one for ultra cheap till you get a new one with good specs.

I guess he doesn't to specifically notify admins since he hasn't own a vps yet.

I agree also he is not in the VPS holder group as he not have any VPS from here so not need to notify anyone not even us.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
i hope you will get new computer in cheap rates soon as possible Smile Good luck!
(01-15-2016, 03:00 PM)rafaykhanafridi Wrote: i hope you will get new computer in cheap rates soon as possible Smile Good luck!

Why did you even bump this old thread? 

On-topic: got a cheap PC. Fine for my regular work. Replace it soon ofc.
Bumping old topics, Someone close this topic to prevent further discussion on this old thread.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting