arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Limitless Hosting - Free cPanel Shared Hosting - DDoS Protection, Softaculous
(07-18-2017, 07:04 PM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: Addon domain.. mean you can added sub-domain to your Domain
for examp: Post4vps.com
subdomain(Addon domain): forums.post4vps.com

Sub-Domain and Addon Domain are same?

really?

i've seen many Plans allow Unlimited Sub-Domain and 5 addon. then what their means by unlimited and 5?

both are different. i don't know too but i know both not same.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Hello @Lampard,

I cannot login to the client area and cpanel anymore. What happened?

How can I get it back to work? Let me know. Thanks.

The thread can be locked as for sometime we are not accepting new free orders. Current accounts will stay that has followed our steps in moving to new client area. Those who didn't follow steps got their account suspended.
(08-24-2017, 09:49 AM)Lampard Wrote: The thread can be locked as for sometime we are not accepting new free orders. Current accounts will stay that has followed our steps in moving to new client area. Those who didn't follow steps got their account suspended.

Follow steps? May I know what steps you are talking about?

Because I have not received any notification for moving to new client area. No way I could possibly follow steps that I don't even know what they are all about.

(08-24-2017, 05:02 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: Follow steps? May I know what steps you are talking about?

Because I have not received any notification for moving to new client area. No way I could possibly follow steps that I don't even know what they are all about.

We sent an email to all Free Shared Hosting around 2 weeks ago. We also gave one week time to make a ticket in our new client area to get the free service back.
(08-25-2017, 08:20 PM)Lampard Wrote: We sent an email to all Free Shared Hosting around 2 weeks ago. We also gave one week time to make a ticket in our new client area to get the free service back.

Well, to be honest, I really did not receive the email you are talking about. Not even in the junk folder.

No way I could possibly predict these steps to keep the free service.

The last email I received from your side was dated 31 July, saying that any hosting without any content will be removed. No other email has been received since then. I do have content in my hosting account.

I guess there is a problem of your mail server.

(08-26-2017, 09:05 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Well, to be honest, I really did not receive the email you are talking about. Not even in the junk folder.

No way I could possibly predict these steps to keep the free service.

The last email I received from your side was dated 31 July, saying that any hosting without any content will be removed. No other email has been received since then. I do have content in my hosting account.

I guess there is a problem of your mail server.

We actually sent more than one email, so that if in case someone misses it. Though most people received it though. Even the emails were stored in old client area.
(08-26-2017, 10:23 AM)Lampard Wrote: We actually sent more than one email, so that if in case someone misses it. Though most people received it though. Even the emails were stored in old client area.

I am sure it was not I missed your emails. I check my mail box everyday.

I am afraid the only possible reason is that the sender domain is blacklisted by outlook.com. So, those emails were actually undelivered.

(07-25-2017, 11:48 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Sub-Domain and Addon Domain are same?

really?

i've seen many Plans allow Unlimited Sub-Domain and 5 addon. then what their means by unlimited and 5?

both are different. I don't know too but I know both not same.

A subdomain is a domain linked to the primary domain name. Such as

blog.post4vps.com , forums.post4vps.com etc...

and an Addon domain is like a premium or main domain added to the shared hosting sharing the same space with a different folder.
such as if post4vps.com and google.com

they both run from same shared hosting, only they are run from a different folder in the same hosting account.

Difference is subdomain is a domain under the primary domain and addon domain is another primary tld or domain name.
I've got a reseller account with Limitlesshosting and can really recommend them. The owner of Limitlesshosting has a hands on approach and his turn around in support requests is lightning fast. The WHM/cpanel has been set up the best I've seen yet. cPanel these days is also fantastic with SSL - all of that is automatic. The speed of my Website has been consistently good over the almost 9 months I've had the account. Most of all the owner is an expert with games servers, and so is an expert too with how to harden servers for all security eventualities like DDoS etc.

For those who are into WordPress, the hosting accounts have been optimized for use with WordPress. cPanel comes with Softaculous and all of the scripts, and installing WordPress is seamless and fast. It even installs the database for you automatically.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting