arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wink 
Does Any one knows how you can get free gaming servers online i am a developer so i dont get a lot of free time but when i do i search for free gaming servers.
is not the post incomplete? What type of gaming server are you talking about? There are different online games. Are you talking about Multiplayer games or Single player games. Like we play on facebook and other online websites?

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(10-21-2019, 06:22 AM)zakilm10 Wrote: Does Any one knows how you can get free gaming servers online i am a developer so i dont get a lot of free time but when i do i search for free gaming servers.

It depend on the game . Not all game allow third party server offficially And not all have unofficial server either

For free game server hsot the best bet is to get vps and configure it to host a game server . you can get vps from this forum
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
You might need to make longer posts to qualify as quality posts. Like others mentioned your topic needs additional information. A game server for what type of games are you searching for? How do you plan to manage the server? Which game controls panels and do you have any experience in any of these popular panels? Have you any experience using game servers or you want to start by learning? Do you know how to secure a VPS properly? Because usually, game servers are magnets for all sorts of trouble.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(10-21-2019, 07:19 AM)Rehan Wrote: is not the post incomplete? What type of gaming server are you talking about? There are different online games. Are you talking about Multiplayer games or Single player games. Like we play on facebook and other online websites?

Second this. Please let everyone know what kind of game server you are looking for. Chances are, you won't find any for free...if you do, I'd question the quality, however; some game servers like Minecraft server setup on a service is free. But again, do let us know what you are looking for, and what your server would require.
Thank you Post4VPS and BladeNode for VPS 6
(10-21-2019, 06:22 AM)zakilm10 Wrote: Does Any one knows how you can get free gaming servers online i am a developer so i dont get a lot of free time but when i do i search for free gaming servers.

Your question hardly makes sense, you didn't specify which game, how many slots, location etc?

There are several key factors the come into play in a game server, that includes the host, the location, dedicated or shared IP, etc, you'd need to provide more information for us to be able to give you a good recommendation. Though through the VPSes offered here, you can make almost any gameserver you like yourself, however you need to make sure that hosting provider of the VPS allows game servers.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I suggest you follow @Honey suggestion and make a post on LowEndTalk forum. They will direct you to the right provider, specifically if you are willing to pay. If not stick to this forum, make quality post and get a server that's has gaming allowed. You mileage may vary as they have different specs also there's is a limit.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-20-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Kururin
09-24-2017, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Zorono

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting