arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me and Me and YOu
Big Grin 
[Pièce jointe = 42] [pièce jointe = 42] [pièce jointe = 42] Bonjour, je suis moi (LOL) et je ne parle pas très anglais mais je parle français parce que je viens du français! Oui je suis bien francais pour les personnes qui ne le serais pas et oui je suis une personne pasbeaucoup mature pour pouvoir écrire sa vie !!! Les clients et les clients sont en français: (Utilisez Google Traduction ou ...)
D'où vient tu?
Qui es tu?
Tu fais quoi là?
Tu connais le Hack ou le illegale, voiture je m'en fiche de t'as réponse! (D'essai)
Yep, tu parle anglais? Bah pas moi! 
Je vous fais chier?
Bah die le moi:

Je veux juste vous faire connaissance et vous pouvez me poser des questions (Waht is French? (LOL), pourquoi j'écris ça? ....) Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin   (USE GOOGLE TRADUCTION) (FRANÇAIS)

Who are You Man ?                                                      

I am you but I am French LOL !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------> Look it's

Hello, I am me (LOL) and I do not speak very English but I speak French because I come from French! Yes I am very French for people who would not be and yes I am a person not mature enough to be able to write his life !!! Customers and customers are in English: (Use Google Translate or ...)
Where are you from?
Who are you?
What are you doing?
You know the Hack or the illegale, car I do not care how you answer! (On Trial)
Yep, do you speak English? Well not me!
I'm shitting you?
Bah die the me:

I just want to get to know you and you can ask me questions.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Kindly note that, This is a english community. Please update your thread or it'll be deleted without any further notice.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(08-04-2017, 02:23 PM)TrK Wrote: Veuillez noter que c'est une communauté anglaise. Veuillez mettre à jour votre fil ou il sera supprimé sans autre préavis.

SRX ?
@bookertie sorry but only English is allowed.

i can understand you're bad in English but try to speak it and one day you'll learned it.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Really sorry I can't understand ur post and welcome to post4vps community lolll
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

welcome!
(08-04-2017, 02:21 PM)bookertie Wrote: [Pièce jointe = 42] [pièce jointe = 42] [pièce jointe = 42] Bonjour, je suis moi (LOL) et je ne parle pas très anglais mais je parle français parce que je viens du français! Oui je suis bien francais pour les personnes qui ne le serais pas et oui je suis une personne pasbeaucoup mature pour pouvoir écrire sa vie !!! Les clients et les clients sont en français: (Utilisez Google Traduction ou ...)
D'où vient tu?
Qui es tu?
Tu fais quoi là?
Tu connais le Hack ou le illegale, voiture je m'en fiche de t'as réponse! (D'essai)
Yep, tu parle anglais? Bah pas moi! 
Je vous fais chier?
Bah die le moi:

Je veux juste vous faire connaissance et vous pouvez me poser des questions (Waht is French? (LOL), pourquoi j'écris ça? ....) Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin   (USE GOOGLE TRADUCTION) (FRANÇAIS)

Who are You Man ?                                                      

I am you but I am French LOL !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------> Look it's

Hello, I am me (LOL) and I do not speak very English but I speak French because I come from French! Yes I am very French for people who would not be and yes I am a person not mature enough to be able to write his life !!! Customers and customers are in English: (Use Google Translate or ...)
Where are you from?
Who are you?
What are you doing?
You know the Hack or the illegale, car I do not care how you answer! (On Trial)
Yep, do you speak English? Well not me!
I'm shitting you?
Bah die the me:

I just want to get to know you and you can ask me questions.

I think as per forum rules you only talk and post in english. here members are all over the world with different languages and cultures. but all of them have to write english here.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
well with orginal language + translation under it im ok with it.
well hello broh..
welcome to Post4VPS, i can understand you ,bcz i know 3 lang(arab/fren/eng) :d
Salut? ca va ? moi younes - algeria Smile et merci :p

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting