arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Minecraft] Guildcraft #1 Cracked Server!
Hello Everyone,
Basically In.this topic I want to advertise a server I play these days known as "Guildcraft", It's even ranked #1 on some server sites, It consists of different game mods and hosted on a very solid 128 Gig Ram VPS, It's uptime is pretty high ( 99.2 % ) and It has a good amount of players most of the time, I'm an Admin in Prison , Minigames, Eggwars and mod in skywars  so If anyone tries this server and has any problem(s), Don't hesitate to ask me Smile
Server IP : play.guildcraft.org
Server Forum : guildcraft.org
Version : 1.8
Owner : aXed ( Co-Owner was recently kicked out of the community :c ) 
The server consists of Many Groups :
1. Member
2. Mod ( kick, mute, and many other commands such as bminfo )
3.Helper (  Mostly similar to Mod, Has extra perms on Forums )
4.Admin ( Able to ban and help in server projects )
5.Global Admin( Admin on all the modes available to the people, they act as admins which are available everywhere! )
6. Head Admin ( This is the highest rank in each mode, basically this rank is given to the head of a game mode, for e.g. ItsAmethyst is the H-Admin of Prison )
7. Co-Owner and Owner
This server has many plugins loaded and even has a Ban Management system, The server owner is very friendly and a very responsible person.
I  hope minecrafters give this server a try and if u do, post ur experience by replying

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-25-2020, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Khadeer143
03-29-2019, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Khadeer143
06-08-2018, 08:37 PM
Last Post: adgod

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting