arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Posts April 2021
Following members still have missing posts for April.  Gentle reminder.  April only has 30 days.  So tomorrow is the last day.  Looks like @sohamb03 will have to do his marathon run again with bulk quality posts. Since we are running short of quality VPSs his VPS would be much sought after. Tongue

VPS Holders with missing posts:
NONE!  Thanks to all the VPS Holders for completing their number of posts!   Cool

As per usual and for those who aren't in the know.  The missing posts rule is strictly enforced by @Dynamo.  Posts have to be made before the end of the last day of the month GMT time.  Failing which the VPS will be powered down.  If you still want to keep the VPS you will have the opportunity to reapply during the Giveaway that immediately follows after the penalty.  Provided you have 100 credit points spare, your Forum account and VPS Holder eligibility are in good standing, and you have applied for the VPS, your VPS will be returned to you in the same condition as it was before it was powered down.  Please note that should you choose to "dump" the VPS (without prior notification) and then return in a few months or years time and apply for a VPS, this will still be remembered and the penalty will still apply.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(04-29-2021, 08:30 AM)deanhills Wrote: .. Looks like @sohamb03 will have to do his marathon run again with bulk quality posts. Since we are running short of quality VPSs his VPS would be much sought after. Tongue

True haha .... and this is the 20th post for this month.  Wink It's not that I couldn't have spread it over the month, I just never got the time to. Life is turning into a roller coaster for me frankly, I'm at home for a year and a half no school, no outing everything online. On top of that, the country is currently soaring with COVID cases that are a cause of constant fear too. Like I mentioned in the exams thread too, every other house in my locality is infected, it's just a matter of time till it expands to our house as well. 

On top of that, our exams got postponed in the final year of my school life I dunno what more is left to be faced. School is putting immense pressure on us I'm having to study for about 10-12 hours a day including watching lectures and video recordings to prepare for entrance exams (that are postponed too) which would have been done offline in a normal year. I really do not get time for anything else except maybe an hour a day of developing my personal projects, and contribute to some others, while being active on Discord in case someone pings me.  

Too much is going on at once, and this is diverting my attention from the normal schedule I used to follow earlier. 

I'll try to complete my post early from next month, 16 posts in a day is no joke and a pain for me too, but I cannot afford to lose my VPS 9 Atlanta because of lack of contribution to the forum, which I already did once in January (lessons learned!)
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(04-30-2021, 11:50 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: True haha .... and this is the 20th post for this month.  Wink It's not that I couldn't have spread it over the month, I just never got the time to. Life is turning into a roller coaster for me frankly, I'm at home for a year and a half no school, no outing everything online. On top of that, the country is currently soaring with COVID cases that are a cause of constant fear too. Like I mentioned in the exams thread too, every other house in my locality is infected, it's just a matter of time till it expands to our house as well. 

On top of that, our exams got postponed in the final year of my school life I dunno what more is left to be faced. School is putting immense pressure on us I'm having to study for about 10-12 hours a day including watching lectures and video recordings to prepare for entrance exams (that are postponed too) which would have been done offline in a normal year. I really do not get time for anything else except maybe an hour a day of developing my personal projects, and contribute to some others, while being active on Discord in case someone pings me.  

Too much is going on at once, and this is diverting my attention from the normal schedule I used to follow earlier. 

I'll try to complete my post early from next month, 16 posts in a day is no joke and a pain for me too, but I cannot afford to lose my VPS 9 Atlanta because of lack of contribution to the forum, which I already did once in January (lessons learned!)

I'm honestly surprised that you completed your posting again how much it actually took you mate? I knew as soon as i saw some of your posts i knew that you will complete it for sure with great quality!

I'm sorry to hear all of this i hope whatever you are going through gets better. Weird situation is also here regarding our exams and our schedule too. We have no preparation of exam whatsoever, We are not sure what is going to happen this year even. thought that 2021 will be better but it is going worse than 2020.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

I usually take a slow path doing whenever I can till the end of the month. There was too much real-life stuff to sort out, especially at work. It's always good to do 1-2 everyday so you won't get stuck with too many posts to do on the last day. Personally, it can be managed but its not fun. Smile

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I'm totally blown away again.  Was such a pleasure when I logged in four hours before D Hour and all of the posts have been completed.  Many thanks to all VPS Holders for completing your posts for the month.  Cool

@sohamb03 You definitely have a gift for the gab. Even in this discussion the quality of your post is awesome. You're right of course. Covid 19 isolation is at its worst when you are in the middle of a Covid wave. It completely robs you of your personal freedom and sense of being. Hope things improve in Delhi soon.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(04-30-2021, 12:31 PM)sAmI Wrote: I'm honestly surprised that you completed your posting again how much it actually took you mate? I knew as soon as i saw some of your posts i knew that you will complete it for sure with great quality!

I'm sorry to hear all of this i hope whatever you are going through gets better. Weird situation is also here regarding our exams and our schedule too. We have no preparation of exam whatsoever, We are not sure what is going to happen this year even. thought that 2021 will be better but it is going worse than 2020.

I did 4 on the 29th, 2 in the morning on the last day of the month, 2 towards early afternoon, and the rest in the late afternoon because I get absolutely no time in the evening. 

As far as the exam situation is concerned we're both on the same boat. I'm just hoping that they do not cancel the 12th exams as they did for class 10, and hand us some random marks. 

(04-30-2021, 05:33 PM)xdude Wrote: I usually take a slow path doing whenever I can till the end of the month. There was too much real-life stuff to sort out, especially at work. It's always good to do 1-2 everyday so you won't get stuck with too many posts to do on the last day. Personally, it can be managed but its not fun. Smile

Yeah, that's what I'm gonna try from now onwards. Honestly, the pressure was suddenly bombarded on me so I couldn't manage my time at all, and everything that needed to be done was clogging up each day until it's a heap and I'm clueless on what to do next. After I'm done studying for the evening these days, I close everything, shut down my PC, and just enjoy the domestic cricket matches. My mind is too weary at that time for me to do anything more. So I have to manage everything in an hour or so time I get in the afternoon.

(04-30-2021, 09:42 PM)deanhills Wrote: @sohamb03  You definitely have a gift for the gab.  Even in this discussion the quality of your post is awesome.  You're right of course.  Covid 19 isolation is at its worst when you are in the middle of a Covid wave. It completely robs you of your personal freedom and sense of being. Hope things improve in Delhi soon.

Thanks for your appreciation and wishes. I honestly wish the situation improves and we get a definitive answer on what shall come next, the status of our exams and all that. For now, everything's hanging in mid-air. Hope everything's fine at your place.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-28-2021, 06:57 AM
Last Post: deanhills
05-30-2021, 09:03 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting