arrow_upward

Poll: Responsive theme or Seperate theme for Mobile?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Seperate Theme for Mobile
50.00%
Responsive Theme
50.00%
Total
6 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile Theme or Responsive Theme
Sorry for the late answer @deanhills I didn't notice this thread. I think the short and less complicated answer I can give is just to stick with a Responsive theme and make sure the site pass the google mobile usability test. When you test your site you will get a list of errors if there any. That way you can deal with this without loosing any SEO wise.

There are Responsive Themes, there are moblie themes and then there are apps.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I am always a fan of a responsive theme. When I was in design school, they had us take a Web Design class as a part of our course load and when creating your own responsive theme, I suggest starting with your mobile sizes and working up. That's how I have been doing it for the past few years and it has been a huge help when I get to focusing on the desktop design side of a theme. It seems like most people are going to be visiting a page from their smartphone, so starting with a solid design there will be a great first step, then making sure things translate once you get larger will be a much easier time. That's how I view it anyway!
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-02-2021, 10:12 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting