arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mta sa wall bug
Star 
Hey guys here is my another video of MTA bug I will show a wall bug I recently found in default freeroam p server in mta sa hope you like it 
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

looks like you can't shoot through it you need to go out of cover to kill someone.

but is mta sa still getting updates?
(03-05-2020, 10:19 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: looks like you can't shoot through it you need to go out of cover to kill someone.

but is mta sa still getting updates?

Yea mta sa not died yet like samp no more updates do samp they announced it officially but for mta sa still we getting updates you can check in official community of mta sa ,go out kill someone then cover under those walls xd

i cant believe people still playing this game... i stopped play mta i think 1 or 2 years ago. this wall bug will never get fixed. i think the developers left the game to play other games like everyone else lol. i still miss those old days of playing samp when every server had 300 players every day and it is the best game i ever played even to this day. i never had a game that was so addicted and fun like gta san andreas and samp and mta san andreas
(03-05-2020, 11:42 AM)OldMeister Wrote: i cant believe people still playing this game... i stopped play mta i think 1 or 2 years ago. this wall bug will never get fixed. i think the developers left the game to play other games like everyone else lol. i still miss those old days of playing samp when every server had 300 players every day and it is the best game i ever played even to this day. i never had a game that was so addicted and fun like gta san andreas and samp and mta san andreas
The developer didnt left the owner is still exist because he is global moderator for mta sa I usually search for new bugs all time many developers ,owners don't know these bugs I still have major bugs which I don't want to ex post ,samp don't have really players they allow bots I seen many bots in samp players

lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-02-2019, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Khadeer143
02-08-2019, 02:46 AM
Last Post: Khadeer143

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting