arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cancelling VPS
Plz cancel the vps3 which i hold currently.  It's unresponsive most of the time and that even if  it's up which is not most of the time.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

just let it expre end of the month and apply for a new one.

just include that you srop it because of unresponsive so dynamo knows that you switch because of the performance.
so you can switch free between.
I thought let it go early and asked for one later. One reason is this new rule about 100 point reduction if we don't complete the monthly post requirement. I can request one later when I really need one or when a suitable one available for my needs. Smile

thats true. new vps is 100 apply - 100 points if won.

but i dont know how he will judge when you switch because a vps is unuseable.
@Dynamo needs to hop in
Actually acording to current rules,
No matter for what reason you gone back to registered group, there would be 100 credits deduction from your account for you to get back your VPS Holder group.
Since abusers can use it cleverly too same like for why we have denied for earlier reason.
Suggestion always would be appreciated.

Regards,
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(04-25-2017, 01:39 PM)Dynamo Wrote: Actually acording to current rules,
No matter for what reason you gone back to registered group, there would be 100 credits deduction from your account for you to get back your VPS Holder group.
Since abusers can use it cleverly too same like for why we have denied for earlier reason.
Suggestion always would be appreciated.

Regards,

Actually current rules say,

So from now on If any VPS Holder looses his VPS, and wants to re-apply in next Giveaway, then we would judge his application by keeping in mind his result credits(his credits-$100=result credits) and also He/she needs to give $100 credits from his virtual credits if he wons a VPS.
It says if you had your vps terminated and re-apply. Rule says if you lost your vps not canceled and given it back. Even your example was about member who had his vps canceled and then re-applied for another. It says nothing about users who willing hand over their servers for practical reasons like if he/she is going away for long period of time or if it's returned because the vps is unusable.

If the idea is to keep abusers at bay it's fine but if it's used for everyone without a reason then it won't help the forum or members at all. Also if you want to do it reduce points from everyone abused or not then better add that to the rule.

@xdude
Thanks for reminding,
I have added a Fresh rule for the cancellation of VPSs,
Hope that would be fair than earlier https://post4vps.com/announcement-1.html
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

But it doesn't say anything about vps holders who has to return the vps because either it's not working or unresponsive like in my case. It's find reducing 100 points of someone cancel a good vps so he/she can request a better one at next give away. But what if it's not his fault but the server or providers ?

Also what happens if I keep the vps and then request one in next give away and give up current one if I win the one I want ? As per current rules I won't be cancelling the vps so 100 points won't be reduces also if I win from give away again I wouldn't loose 100 points would it ? So basically that way i can replace or exchange the server without loosing points.

(04-26-2017, 03:08 AM)xdude Wrote: But it doesn't say anything about vps holders who has to return the vps because either it's not working or unresponsive like in my case. It's find reducing 100 points of someone cancel a good vps so he/she can request a better one at next give away. But what if it's not his fault but the server or providers ?
Please check the bottom most part, It do say about the VPS Holder who wants to return/cancel there VPS.
(04-26-2017, 03:08 AM)xdude Wrote: Also what happens if I keep the vps and then request one in next give away and give up current one if I win the one I want ? As per current rules I won't be cancelling the vps so 100 points won't be reduces also if I win from give away again I wouldn't loose 100 points would it ? So basically that way i can replace or exchange the server without loosing points.
Yes VPS holders who wants to exchange their VPS, they can opt for it in the next Giveaway and can get a new VPS without any credits deduction.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Yes I read it several times. It simply says if I cancel the vps after a week then I have to give 100 points. Which is fine since if someone tasted the vps and decide to go for another then he loose 100 points since he wants another. But That doesn't cover if the user is forced to return vps for reasons which are not controlled by him. Like in my case, a vps which is a dead brick. Don't you think it's unfair to reduce points if it's not users fault ?

lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting