arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio commands
Do you integrate audio commands to your website ? Which service is the best for this feature. I heard that Bing has some tools which can offer API level access to voice control.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Audio commands on websites? Never saw it. Can you post some example sites with this function?
You can use audio commands almost anywhere. On PC, on mobile, on website, anywhere you can add a few lines of code. Google has their API shared to public to work on voice commands, It can even work on IoT devices and sync with your home appliances.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

I guess this method is abit old, I prefer to make my website active with such other things..
Don't wait for it, bring it yourself!
Do you mean voice search?

I mean google has probably the best voice search after Cortana
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(04-02-2017, 01:52 PM)meetdilip Wrote: I heard that Bing has some tools which can offer API level access to voice control.

There are already some free javascript libraries that can offer API level access to voice control. One of them is annyang.js, which is a tiny javascript library that lets your visitors control your site with voice commands. It has no dependencies, weighs just 2 KB, and is free to use and modify under the MIT license.

Source on Github: https://github.com/TalAter/annyang

Hope it is exactly what you want.

(06-28-2017, 03:38 AM)Honey Wrote: Do you mean voice search?

I mean google has probably the best voice search after Cortana

Siri was the first and I think Siri is still better, but it doesn't have an open API.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting