arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nated vps no incoming email, and all emails are going to spam folder.
Hello all,
I have a problem with my other natted vps. I am using CentOS Linux 7 (Core) x64 and CWP panel. Everything working fine but the main problem is when I am sending an email it is going to spam folder for Gmail. And when I am sending email from my gmail accountt it is not showing in round cube. Please help.
Sending and receiving e-mails from a mail server on a NAT VPS? WOW. That's a funny idea and rather not so professional and absolutely not recommended.

- Check the reputation of the IP address
- is the rDNS record correct
- SPF and DKIM configured (and configured correctly)?

If all above is OK you are most likely simply in Googles internal blacklist and you won't get off it so easy.

For your second problem: to send e-mails you generally need POP/IMAP and for receiving you need SMTP. So check if your SMTP server is setup correctly and running properly to accept mails.

Anyway... STOP RUNNING A MAIL SERVER ON A NAT VPS.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
@debjit have you checked your IP for security - like there is a possibility it could be black listed. You can check it with this free tool:

https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx

We've just been through a similar experience with a new static IP that only had one blacklist report from a very obscure source but Google and Hotmail blacklisted it too. All of the lists are so integrated with one another these days and this happened with a "new" IP we hadn't even started to use yet.

First thing you should do is to check whether the IP is OK and not blacklisted. You can also do it with this tool:
https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx

I really recommend that you use a third party e-mail host like Zoho Mail or Yandex. My experience is with Zoho Mail. You can get up to 25 free e-mail accounts on your domain. Good part of this is that you can still send e-mails if your VPS goes down. Also, you don't have to worry about all of the new security things that Google, Microsoft and others are incorporating to make it more and more difficult to have your e-mails from your VPS.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Sorry for my language, It is not fully netted like some ports VPS es are. It is more like and exc compartment behind nat/firewall. My local IP lates say 192.159.0.12 and it has a direct firewalled with public IP. Now I don't know anything about rdns, and how to set it up. But when I am checking with email-tester it is showing 8.8/10 . The only thihg missing is rdns I think. I don't know if it is ok to share my domain name here. Please let me know in the next post.

Internet>PublicIP>PrivateIP(VPS_ethernet)
Here is how my VPS is located and I am using CWP hosting panel.

No my ip is not yet blacklisted yet.
Most spam email have invalid spf and something like that so if your setting isnt correct some email provider assumes it a spam

Fixing those spf problem will probably fix the spam problem . How? Just google it i have no experience with this
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Sorry I have tried all things but nothings working for now. So, I am using a 3rd party email provider to receive/send emails.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting