arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Fire zone -Sri Lanka civil war
Star 
Hello guys from past week I was researching on whole story of srilanka civil war how I reach these rare bizarre war ? Due to verrapan movie were verapan says to meet prabhakaran the leader of tamil eelam group of srilanka so I directly search using prabhakaran and the Wikipedia shows a story about him now I got to go more deep I directly search Sri Lanka civil war And I got many rare stories ,pics of those civil war held in srilanka .

This a war between srilanka government and srilanka Tamil people for rights the leader prabhakaran establised a group and own territory for Tamil peoples in srilanka name the group has "Tamil Eelam" prabhakaran use to study stories of chandrabose,che guevera  he taken there role has bond to start own group and territory the things changes when 1 of tamil eelam group name gurella which used to be suicide group were group members use to be human bomb they bomb at airports ,killed several srilanka army's,killed India rajiv gandi Indian prime minister 

Seeking these activities on mind srilanka president order to kill prabhakaran and his group tamil eelam members the war started since 1986 and end on 2009 and the main damage for Sri Lanka started from 2008-2009 

I just made a short intro to make you hype on read these documentary's if you read by own the real document story in YouTube or google search you guys will also love to read these type of documentrys 

Hope many guys know these rare civil war story I was really hyped after watching the story of the leader prabhakaran still now many Tamils around world workship prabhakaran has god ,leader he was like second che guvera for Tamil peoples 

No fire zone documentary shoot on last day when war was ended all tamil eelam members were excuted ,recorded ,sexual abused even prabhakaran family got dead on those war sad thing was his son and daughter were caughted live by srilanka army and excuted them later by sexually abuse !

It was to said that around 70,000 civilians were died in this war
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting