arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys, whats up which multiplayer shooting game is popular and active nowdays i want to buy one but i dont know which one should i buy since i dont have my own debit card so i cant buy games again and again
(02-28-2018, 05:29 PM)kabir145 Wrote: Hey guys, whats up which multiplayer shooting game is popular and active nowdays i want to buy one but i dont know which one should i buy since i dont have my own debit card so i cant buy games again and again

You don't have to have own credit card.
There are virtual credit cards where you can upload money.
Or you can use PayPal too without own credit card.

My favorite multiplayer games was CS:S, but that is outdated so I can recommend CS:Go
(02-28-2018, 07:52 PM)Dudi Wrote:  so I can recommend CS:Go

CS:GO is now pupolair and famous.. everyone playing cs:go.. so i agree with you... you can give a try on this game.. or even why dont you try samp/mta ?

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Why not give a try for PUBG? Watch the gameplay, it's really good and FPS like CS. I recommend it if your PC or laptop can hold PUBG.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
fortnite, paladins, cs portable.

are free.
You may try GTA V multi-player xd and gta San Andreas multiplayer but better to install it free from the google sites because its not funny as gta v and etc to buy
(03-04-2018, 05:14 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: You may try GTA V multi-player xd and gta San Andreas multiplayer but better to install it free from the google sites because its not funny as gta v and etc to buy

gta v multiplayer free ?.. dude better to get real version instead of fake version Sick.. cracked version sometimes works... but most of time no.. or you are talking about gta sa ?

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

The most popular shooting game this days I think is PUBG but you need to have good specs PC to play smoothly.
ahhmm Shooting Multiplayer well Gta 5 and you said best Shooting hmm good Question Left 4 Dead 2 and 1 Is on my top list i am played this game 3 years regular i remember my favourite it was Tom Cruise Server still i want to play this game i dont have time and also steam wallet haha Tongue

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting