arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nvidia's new RTX "3090" pictures leak out
Hey,

So every gamer is probably aware of the new lineup that will be announced probably next month. The RTX 3000 series with rumors that a "90" version might be released as well.

So ofcourse when a product is near launch rumors start coming up regarding its specsheet and pictures start to float around on the internet, we already saw actual 3090 pictures but this time we get to see 3090 being compared to a 2080 and I must say, the 3090 is a monster!

[Image: 284536093.jpg]

As you can see, Its probably 1.5x the size of 2080, but look at the aggressive the cooling design is on the 3090! (There's also a fan on the other side of the card.) 
Its also being rumored that the new card lineup may require a new 12-pin socket instead of the usual 6-pin or 8-pin power sockets and 700W+ PSU requirement!

Now ofcourse we should take all of this with a huge grain of salt as nothing has been confirmed from Nvidia as of yet, however I think the rumors and leaks have been really exciting and I personally can't wait to see what Nvidia comes up with next month.

On the other side we have AMD who's also preparing their Big Navi cards also scheduled to release sometime next month or maybe near the Holiday season, Its also rumored to be go head to head with Nvidia's offerings but ofcourse AMD's rumors have been blown way more than they should be which then results in disappointment from the red team. (Radeon VII).

Let me know what you guys think about these pictures, for me personally the card is surely a game changer!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I have read some news about these news GPUs, they should be an amazing step forward but... the SIZE is huge, a lot of cases will not support such 3-slot cards.
The price... well according to rumors the 3090 will cost likely 1399$ exl. taxes it is so expensive!

Our last our is AMD lauching "Big Navi" GPUs that again according to rumos should be on pair or a bit lower than nvidia but a lot cheaper!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(08-26-2020, 12:35 AM)LightDestory Wrote: I have read some news about these news GPUs, they should be an amazing step forward but... the SIZE is huge, a lot of cases will not support such 3-slot cards.
The price... well according to rumors the 3090 will cost likely 1399$ exl. taxes it is so expensive!

Our last our is AMD lauching "Big Navi" GPUs that again according to rumos should be on pair or a bit lower than nvidia but a lot cheaper!

Yes you're right! Nvidia is currently enjoying the monopoly like Intel once did before the arrival of Ryzen processors. I really hope AMD or Intel(who are also working on their own discrete GPUs) really come up with a competitive product so Nvidia can actually worry a little.

As for rumors regarding AMD, tbh like I mentioned in the topic, they've always been blown way out of proportion and then we all just end up being disappointed, there have been leaks suggesting that the big navi will be 30-40% faster than the 2080 Ti but only time will tell if that holds any truth.
(08-26-2020, 08:54 AM)Honey Wrote: Yes you're right! Nvidia is currently enjoying the monopoly like Intel once did before the arrival of Ryzen processors. I really hope AMD or Intel(who are also working on their own discrete GPUs) really come up with a competitive product so Nvidia can actually worry a little.

As for rumors regarding AMD, tbh like I mentioned in the topic, they've always been blown way out of proportion and then we all just end up being disappointed, there have been leaks suggesting that the big navi will be 30-40% faster than the 2080 Ti but only time will tell if that holds any truth.

Regarding Intel, I know they are working on Xe graphics cards, but nothing is known yet, just that the 11th mobile processor will equip a iGPU capable of running stuff like a Nvidia MX 350.

Regarding Big Navi... I read something about it too. We can only hope, I would be happy to get 40%-plus performance of a RTX 2080 Ti at the lower price of an actually 2080Ti!
Nvidia dismissed the productions of RTX 2000 series cards, so you can't hope on a lower-price due to after market... the price will likely increase. Maybe second-hand stuff will be affordable
i have read about the rumors of the new RTX 3090 and RTX 3000. i bet they will cost a lot like 3000-4000 dollars. but since a new graphics card is being released i bet that the older cards price will be reduced and it will be a great time to purchase a new Graphics card. also nvidia is the best i hate AMD and they are way to expensive then nvidia
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
(08-26-2020, 06:47 PM)OldMeister Wrote: i have read about the rumors of the new RTX 3090 and RTX 3000. i bet they will cost a lot like 3000-4000 dollars. but since a new graphics card is being released i bet that the older cards price will be reduced and it will be a great time to purchase a new Graphics card. also nvidia is the best i hate AMD and they are way to expensive then nvidia

ahaha, no my friend 3-4 grand for a card would be a monstrosity. Only workstation cards cost that much but you are right that as always after the arrival of the new RTX 3000 series the older cards should go lower in price albeit not that much (I'd expect max 200$).

Secondly tbh I don't really understand ur AMD being more expensive point, most of the cards I have seen from AMD provide good level of competition at a fair price. Nvidia really excels in their software/driver solutions though, and they charge a premium for it. All of Nvidia's technology (Nvidia GSync, Hairworks) are paid tech which means companies who make use of this have to pay a premium to Nvidia. On the other hand AMD's tech (FreeSync&Others) are open source and can be adopted by manufacturers easily.
Nvidia released a interesting video about the design behind their production.

I suggest to watch it because it point out very good informations:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEzI02SKALY

Let's wait for the coming soon show off Smile

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting