arrow_upward

Update sponsor list and vps information
I believe that several of the vps plans listed are offered by sponsors that no longer provide us servers unless I am mistaken I suggsst updating the page to either remove them or show they are no longer offered.

Likewise I recommend updating the footer to show only active sponsors.
(02-09-2019, 12:31 AM)MahaloServers Wrote: I believe that several of the vps plans listed are offered by sponsors that no longer provide us servers unless I am mistaken I suggsst updating the page to either remove them or show they are no longer offered.

Likewise I recommend updating the footer to show only active sponsors.

OK I've just started on Project Update - however can't see the plans that need to be updated - they all look up to date.  Can you list the plans and VPSs you think need to be updated?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
@deanhills,
I think you should contact VPS holders (in bulk) and instruct them to contact you and inform their current VPS instead of doing the work by your own. So it should not be a problem since you're only going to input the inputted data from VPS holders.

Then you only need to do design work and data input. Then it should be done.

But the one suggestion from @xdude about past holders will give you extra works. How about give the job to members and give something in return for compensation? :p
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
@tiwil  I've moved your above post from the vps holders suggestion you made.  Please can you stick with the topic that is being discussed.  I'm trying my best to keep them separate as they are separate issues.

I'm not contacting any VPS Sponsors, as all of the information is kept up to date all of the time.   As far as I know @Dynamo is very detailed in his communications with the sponsors.  If any of the sponsors or members think there is any information that is out of date, can you let us know and be specific about what the changes should be.  Thanks.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-03-2021, 01:44 AM
Last Post: deanhills
03-24-2021, 08:57 PM
Last Post: deanhills
07-28-2020, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting