arrow_upward

Poll: Which Theme type you use in day to day life?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dark Mode
52.94%
Light Mode
11.76%
Use both
35.29%
Neither of them matters to me
0%
Total
17 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (2):
[Poll] Light or Dark Theme
(06-06-2020, 12:13 PM)Dynamo Wrote: Post4VPS will going to have a new theme in few months and probably all other themes get inaccessible( will try our best to keep them but no promises )......

It does not sound like a good idea to kill all other themes, but glad to know you will try your best to keep them.

I strongly suggest to keep at least the current theme "Post4VPS Mobile", which is the only theme here working normally on my different mobile phones. Smile

About the dark or light theme poll, my vote goes to the dark one.

Dark mode is my choice because eye friendly and less power usage. when full screen is in white theme the led tubes are use more wattage and the second is the dark mode is more executive then light mode.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I prefer for dark mode. Either in day or night, I don't care. I always love dark mode.
But sometimes there is an exception where I need the light mode instead. So might be it will be better if we let people choose either dark or light mode as the option number 3 (use both) stated.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
my suggestion is to give choice for light or dark mode because there is advantage of both mode . making a choice instead forcing to one of the mode is better . for me i prefer dark mode but there is still people that like light mode better . so keep both mode . an option is always appriciated than forced to a mode
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-20-2015, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Rishabh Jain

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting