arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top open source applications
Information 
In my opinion, best in this category is firefox!!!! 
I use other applications like evolution,thunderbird and gimp!!!!
Which one do you use???
Thanks to Post4Vps
Firefox, WordPress, Inkscape, GIMP etc. There are lots of them these days. Nice to see reliable open source software are there to proprietary ones. Not everyone can buy software. Especially if you are a student or domestic users. And you would still want to have to those awesome features on your computer. These great gifts prevent people from going to malware infested illegal copies of paid software.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

(06-08-2016, 03:24 AM)meetdilip Wrote: Firefox, WordPress, Inkscape, GIMP etc. There are lots of them these days. Nice to see reliable open source software are there to proprietary ones. Not everyone can buy software. Especially if you are a student or domestic users. And you would still want to have to those awesome features on your computer. These great gifts prevent people from going to malware infested illegal copies of paid software.

Well said..plus it is customizable...one can use them according to one's need.
Thanks to Post4Vps
Firefox, Notepad++, GIMP, OBS, WebTorrent, CodeBlocks. I am using this open source programs.
Firefox, Notepad++, LibreOffice, Wordpress, and many more. If there is opensource alternative of a application then I always choose it.
Anyone tried Electron ? It will help you build cross platform apps. Like it is a super easy way to build a software for Windows, Linux or Mac.

https://github.com/electron/electron
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Mine are Google Chrome, Avira, Skype, Thunder Bird, Open Office, Notepad++
im use notepad++, libreoffice, firefox, chromium and many more Big Grin
for the web i used wordpress and ghost Smile
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

there are many good applications which is open source but i will share a few applications
1)znc
2)notepad++
3)firefox
4)chrome

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting