• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What You like cs1.6 or cs'go?
i play cs:go

http://steamcommunity.com/id/perryoo11
check out
i blow you away with my inventory.
well i didn't play CS:GO i prefer CS 1.6/ SA:MP Tongue
Thumbs Up 
One thing I feel csgo did really well is making more guns valuable. In 1.6 the only pistol really worth buying was the deagle. The 5-7 (and T berettas) cost 800 bucks so it was more of a novelty to buy. p228 was pointless whereas the p250 is commonly bought in GO. by othe USP and glock were perfectly viable pistols even in eco rounds (subjective based on your experience and skill of course)

mp5 navy was such a good smg (at $1500) that generally, no one really bought the mac, tmp, or ump except for novelty. though you could get some pretty nice close-mid range burst kills with the tmp/mac. in GO you see a lot of umps and bizons. by contrast the mp7 is horrible

rifles - in 1.6, no silenced variant that you had to equip. you just had the m4a1 that you could silence or unsilence. silencer modifies accuracy and damage.
여보세요  Big Grin   
 | Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for great VPS 1 |
I like CS:GO because its graphics are looks like really awesome... Smile
(01-05-2017, 03:48 AM)Sentinel Wrote: I like CS:GO because its graphics are looks like really awesome... Smile

Its graphics are awesome but it does brain lag at some times when you play it Sad then it doesn't become awesome anymore...
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Well i played csgo but believe it or not i still like cs 1.6, just a personal preference, my problems with csgo are the horrible hit register and the massive scale of cheaters, so yeah.
Hard question. But to judge a game by its graphics only is not really a good comparison. Take for example Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect Andromeda.
Although belonging to the same franchise these games have a night and day difference. Not dwelling much into this topic Mass Effect 1(2011) > Andromeda(2018)

According to me CS:GO is the superior game just due to its game mechanics. CS 1.6 had guns which felt too heavy and so did the grenades, hell even the player felt quite strict in movement. On the other hand CS:GO has quite free movement (this is something that is felt while playing and not something I can explain). Even the grenades in CS:GO are smaller and lighter. Also in CS 1.6 getting a kill feels relatively lame but in CS:GO shooting someone in the head with an AK feels super satisfying.

But CS 1.6 still stays the first FPS game I ever played and will always have a special place in my heart
Have a lot of memories in cs 1.6. I dont usually play competitive games too much. Playing with friends casually or playing competitive. It could run on most low end hardware at that time so it was popular, both in competitive and casual. Then CSGO was obviously better in both graphics and gameplay. But due to the frequent change of mechanics I didn't like it that much.
I'm a CS 1.6 / CSS Fan, I don't like the 'gun mechanics' on csgo compared to CSS i enjoyed CSS a lot more and played a lot of it, wish there was still a strong community for it.
Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting