arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions needed!
I just updated Uptime Monitor from UptimeRobot to website's directory. Would love to have suggestions and feedback.

https://shadowhosting.net/uptime/main/
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Damn it's looks pertty good. I think the graph animation should be different. What about the graph animated like ECG (the heart beat) or any other animated it would be awesome.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

thats really cool manal the graph with on status progress really seems nice ,are you providing game servers vps too? i see banner of vps game ping
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(07-28-2019, 05:36 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: thats really cool manal the graph with on status progress really seems nice ,are you providing game servers vps too? i see banner of vps game ping

Yes, I provide VPS for game servers too. All our VPS are optimized for game hosting and other things.

(07-28-2019, 05:03 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Damn it's looks pertty good. I think the graph animation should be different. What about the graph animated like ECG (the heart beat) or any other animated it would be awesome.

Thank you, I'll see what i can do. Maybe can you drop an example of what you meant by "ECG graph"?
On mobile the site require a lot of scrolling and on the last incident area there is an unexpected scrolling . The solution is to change the color for each incident area also the site kinda lack contrast , it only have 1 colour for background
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(07-29-2019, 04:58 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: On mobile the site require a lot of scrolling and on the last incident area there is an unexpected scrolling . The solution is to change the color for each incident area also the site kinda lack contrast , it only have 1 colour for background

Thank you for your feedback. I will probably try to change it in the future and make it a little responsive(if possible). Also, if you want to drop edited code then you're welcomed lol.
I would suggest putting more graphs and less text. And making it more seamless. Look up on statuspage. I am thinking similar to that.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-09-2018, 03:03 PM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting