arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to cheat offline games through Cheat Engine
Hello,
I'm back with a new and exciting tutorial which can help you in cheating( money, health etc. ).This may not work with every game but it works for most of them, Lets start :
Step 1 : Install Cheat Engine from here
Step 2 : Once installed launch your game ( In this tutorial I'll use GTA Vice City ).
Step 2.5 : Notice your money, we will need the value later.
[Image: qcmuk5y.png]
Step 3 : Launch Cheat Engine and Select the Process of the game.
[Image: MlwsQr1.png]
Step 4 : Now you can see a box under "Value:" type your money amount there.Since we have 12$ ingame we will insert 12.
[Image: 3ylWuDy.png]
Step 5 : Now click on First Scan
Step 6 : Results should come out like this : 
[Image: 5QBkR56.png]
step 7 : Now increase or decrease your money.
[Image: Ib79xsI.png]
Step 7.5 : type in the new value of money.Since my new money is 31, I will type in 31 and click on Next Scan
[Image: 23bnHDf.png]
step 8 : Now your result values should be low.If they aren't then repeat step 7 and 7.5 until they are in between 20 - 10
Step 9 : Now select all of the results using ctrl + a and, click on the red arrow.
[Image: W8jHWnq.png]
Step 10 : once they come down, select all of them with ctrl + a once again and press Enter.
Step 11 : as  in the picture you can see 31 due to our default value.Remove it and enter your choice of value.Since this is money I am going to change it to 99999999
[Image: OSJJfEu.png]
[Image: tr5wlXh.png]
Step 12 : Now go into your game ( which should still be running ) and check you new money amount.
[Image: jRMJEMy.png]
i have better option, download cheat book database from cheatbook.de and type your game in search box and hit enter, click on your game available in the box below the search box, you'll see many cheats(if there are).
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Why you ever want to cheat.
It's Better To Download Trainer For Games And Vice City Has Many Trainers

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting