arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Python is the Future?
(11-28-2020, 10:59 PM)LightDestory Wrote: I just wanted to say that Python isn't the "future" because it can't be used on every user-case Smile

... so can't the others so practically none can be the future. But that isn't the case in reality, every language is meant for something of it's own. As I highlighted last day, C/CPP is for packaging applications, and distributing binaries. You'll hardly find Python binaries being packaged and distributed. Python is meant for dynamic applications, both scripted and web-based, AI/ML, automation and much more. Flask, for instance, is the ideal choice for any development or production API. Django is the perfect choice for a web application, the processing speed is really fast. As @xdude highlighted, JSP is worse to worst for web hosting. All you can expect from Apache Tomcat is to bloat your server with extremely high resource usage, especially memory without the performance being at par. 

Anyway, the gist of what I said is that every language has it's own strength, hence, in my opinion every one will flourish in one or the other use case. Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-01-2020, 01:16 PM
Last Post: curious_dg

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting