arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone here earn money from YouTube ?
Hi guys we all know how YouTube works and many earn money from YouTube so I want to know thus anyone here earning money ? And how much they are earning from YouTube ,
I just passed 100+ sub's and YouTube suggest me to start warning money you need 1k sub's + 2400 minutes which will take more time for me !
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(09-27-2019, 02:44 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: And how much they are earning from YouTube ,

As far as I know, it is against YouTube's policy for it's partner(s) to disclose their earning to someone else with an intention to show-off or demonstrate, or whatever the reason to be. It's just FORBIDDEN.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
i have been interested in this aswell but i dont think we got any youtuber in this forum and you would have got some info about it easily from google.
not exact earning is given on this site which i am posting below but you will get some idea from it
https://influencermarketinghub.com/youtu...alculator/
Yea it depends on the users channel ,views and subscribers I guess I will really my targets asap so that I can earn money from YouTube

Youtube / Adsense has no problem with you disclose your earnings.

These rules come from AdSense which is used by Youtube as their revenue and advertising system. You can disclose monthly revenue, but cannot disclose more in-depth statistics things like CTR, CPM, etc. No company can do something like forbidding people to disclose what they learn. any local IRA would be very interested to hear any company which does like that. But when it comes to something sensitive like this it's very important to have accurate information from the right place and right source. Here's what AdSense TOS says about it,

Quote:Google Confidential Information does not include information that you already knew prior to your use of the Services, that becomes public through no fault of yours, that was independently developed by you, or that was lawfully given to you by a third party.  Notwithstanding this Section 9, you may accurately disclose the amount of Google’s gross payments resulting from your use of the Services. 

Here is the source and check under " Confidentiality "

Quote:https://www.google.com/adsense/tc/2013/U...erica.html

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I dont earn from youtube. But I know some pubg and other mobile game streamers who earn from youtube. They have tens of thousands of subscribers and they earn around 5 to 8 k in inr per month. It varies. ALso it takes lot of effort and creativity to post new interesting material everyday. I think if they spent that level of creativity and energy in say even web development, they would earn way more. But i guess they love doing it.

One of the guys bought a poco f1 8gb just 2 months ago and now sold it at half the price and going for the new rog 2 phone. He says poco suffers from frame drops when he plays and streams together.

The new rog 2 is a beast though. And very competitively priced.If i wanted a loaded phone , i would buy this one. not the oneplus.

edit. this guy is just out of college and it took almost 5-6 months of continuous gaming and streaming to reach where he is, earnings wise. 5-8k
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I have been using AdSense for 10+ for websites. Youtube was never my thing but now I'm slowly getting into that too. Not because to earn from videos but traffic-wise it's becoming better than better. But I have to admit today, when it comes to AdSense you can earn a lot more faster from Youtube than websites ads. Google Adwords has lots of competition these days from big social media sites. They are losing advertisers. Bid rates going down so click values keep decreasing. 10 years ago there were clicks which worse $5-$8, which even I had. Today even 1$ is is very very rate. I haven't seen one for years.

But now Adsense / Youtube thing is getting harder too. It used to be very easy to have Ads enable for your Youtube account but now it's quite hard. Now you need to have accumulated 4,000 hours of video watch-time plus 1,000 subscribers in the past 12 months. That's when I checked last year.

Yea its not easy to get sub's and views of 1k the YouTube rs who are earning money spent there creativity to get views I can see how much time it take to reach that level and 5k 8k is not a small amount wish I can earn 3k /monthly

(09-29-2019, 04:43 AM)xdude Wrote: I have been using AdSense for 10+ for websites. Youtube was never my thing but now I'm slowly getting into that too. Not because to earn from videos but traffic-wise it's becoming better than better. But I have to admit today, when it comes to AdSense you can earn a lot more faster from Youtube than websites ads. Google Adwords has lots of competition these days from big social media sites. They are losing advertisers. Bid rates going down so click values keep decreasing. 10 years ago there were clicks which worse $5-$8, which even I had. Today even 1$ is is very very rate. I haven't seen one for years.

But now Adsense / Youtube thing is getting harder too. It used to be very easy to have Ads enable for your Youtube account but now it's quite hard. Now you need to have accumulated 4,000 hours of video watch-time plus 1,000 subscribers in the past 12 months. That's when I checked last year.

Even AdSense is harder to get money we ad ads on pirateshosting forum it didnt given any money

Earning from forums was not easy even in the good old days. Regular users are bind to ads and visiters comes to read something than bother about ads. Unless the forum belongs to certain niches and highly active with lots of related content getting added every day it's not worth it. Even those old days there were massive forums like DigitalPoint which was only getting around 5k from Adsense revenue. Direct Ads are the best way for forums.

There was a 'gold rush' of people wanting to make a fortune from Youtube by making prank videos. Some of them became millionaires as a result, but now Youtube is saturated with prank videos. It is indeed hard to make money form Youtube videos because you need to either

1.) Build a large audience and following, that will gradually lead to you having many views on your videos

or

2.) have videos that attract a large amount of first time viewers, either through curiosity, viral videos or just something people are likely to look for on youtube.

My opinion is the best way is to find a niche, which may not have a huge audience, but in which you are the only one or one of very few postig videos in this genre.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2017, 05:36 AM
Last Post: Jayce

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting