arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommended crypto to invest in?
The title speaks for itself, I haven't really been looking at the crypto lately ever since bitcoin crashed, so what coins are generally preferred to invest in?
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I don't think there are many Who has experience with Cryptocurrency here. I created a similar thread few months back and There were some who want to learn about cryptocurrency but I had to find and post more information about those questions in the thread. I was the one who wanted to know more about it though lol

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I'm also one of those who want to learn about it as above @xdude said. But i think Bitcoin is the best crypto currency for investment. It was worth of $6K about a week ago within 24 hour it jump to $8K now it and now it cost $8.7K. So it stuck between $7.5K - $8.7K and it increasing slowly. One of my friend told me that Bitcoin touch $19K once i thought Bitcoin highest price was 14K.

I don't even have 1$ in Bitcoin wallet, but if i ever get extra amount for investment i would love to invest on Bitcoin which is risky for sure, Same as share market.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

I suppose Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency to invest, although some people may think that Bitcoin price is quite expensive right now.

For other alternate cryptocurrencies (a.k.a altcoins), Ethereum (ETH) and Litecoin (LTC) are also on my current watch list.

Bitcoins is good but you have to search for a good platform/ organization to invest in. and now a days BTC value is down so i think it is a good time to buy BTC's and wait for it.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(05-29-2019, 01:19 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: I'm also one of those who want to learn about it as above @xdude said. But i think Bitcoin is the best crypto currency for investment. It was worth of $6K about a week ago within 24 hour it jump to $8K now it and now it cost $8.7K. So it stuck between $7.5K - $8.7K and it increasing slowly. One of my friend told me that Bitcoin touch $19K once i thought Bitcoin highest price was 14K.

I don't even have 1$ in Bitcoin wallet, but if i ever get extra amount for investment i would love to invest on Bitcoin which is risky for sure, Same as share market.

That is also the main issue with BTC, Its too volatile. There must be ppl who invested in it when It was at 19K$ and then they just lost money. you never know where and when Its gonna stay cuz it moves up and down regularly.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(05-30-2019, 04:32 PM)Honey Wrote: That is also the main issue with BTC, Its too volatile. There must be ppl who invested in it when It was at 19K$ and then they just lost money. you never know where and when Its gonna stay cuz it moves up and down regularly.

Exactly, It is risky but really profitable when it's time come but yeah no one can predict the next moment, i saw Bitcoin jump from 6K to 8K in less then 24 hours. But it's lime gambling in my opinion, If you really wanna invest then purchase flat/house or land. Or invest in stock exchange market if you have experience otherwise open small own business.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

I think if anyone want to make a profit from smaller investment than need to look at other Crypto types than BTC. You need to keep an other on other cheaper coins which has a potential. I think BTC is not something you can make profit unless you can invest a lot.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I recommend Ethereum for investment! Because the selling price is up!
Terminal
Solo Developer

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting