arrow_upward

Pages (2):
VPS Comparator Update
(03-22-2020, 01:43 PM)xdude Wrote: Maybe an easy solution to all these stuff is adding a link of VPS Holders page to to of the VPS plans plans. So anyone who want to find out more details can just open both pages and compare. Not a perfect solution but makes life bit easy for everyone. We have to understand Admins do all these stuff in their limited free time.

Now I have a suggestion our members too. Some can Create a thread about all VPS plan and keep it updated with every bit of details we know about it. For example recently we learned VPS5 sponsor not allow Windows on free servers. these things can help members to decide which vps they want to request. So someone can maintain a upto date thread with all these details including who holds which vps.

Not a bad idea @xdude. I'll add a link of the VPS Holders page to the VPS Plans.

I also like the suggestion about members creating their own note pages. Instead of asking someone to do it for them. Every member has a different interest in the VPSs. And if they do not know, they can ask specific questions to complete their notes.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(03-22-2020, 01:43 PM)xdude Wrote: Maybe an easy solution to all these stuff is adding a link of VPS Holders page to to of the VPS plans plans. So anyone who want to find out more details can just open both pages and compare. Not a perfect solution but makes life bit easy for everyone. We have to understand Admins do all these stuff in their limited free time.

Now I have a suggestion our members too. Some can Create a thread about all VPS plan and keep it updated with every bit of details we know about it. For example recently we learned VPS5 sponsor not allow Windows on free servers. these things can help members to decide which vps they want to request. So someone can maintain a upto date thread with all these details including who holds which vps.

i agree . another advantage is it is easy to view which people have which vps . and with that people can ask the vps holder about the experience of using it ( i know review exist) . but the disadvantage is that people can look at the credit that the holder have and try to race it with spamming . but it also an advantage because it motivate for making more quality posts
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I've added a link to the VPS Holders List under the VPS Plans heading. Hopefully new members will be able to refer to the VPS Holders List which will give them an indication of the available VPSs in each Plan.

I'm going to close this discussion for now. If any one would like to add to the topic or have it reopened for further discussion please PM me.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-03-2021, 01:44 AM
Last Post: deanhills
03-24-2021, 08:57 PM
Last Post: deanhills
07-31-2019, 10:45 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting