arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCANDALS - another meaning
Errrm.. hehe

Scandals...I think we all know what that word means. Something juicy and interesting yet not one we usually want to accept in public that we know about. 

But here is another meaning. This seemed so interesting when i first came to know about it that I wanted to share with you all.

Speciated by CANcer Development AnimaL - SCANDAL

First it came to some scientists as a theoretical possibility that transmissible cancer **1 cell might give rise to new kind of life. **2
  Recently, some biologists who use genetic analysis to know more about the world of the living say that they may have found the first candidate for such a 'scandal'!! yes Big Grin

There is this 200 or so types of certain parasites that live part of their lives in the cells of fish and the other part in some worms which seem to have exceptionally small size gene pool. To explain that scientists are testing this 'scandal' hypothesis as a possible explanation.

**1 transmissible cancer... Tasmanian Devils suffer from such a cancer. it looks like tumors on nose.

**2 This idea first came when genetic analysis of certain parasites showed that they had genes in them found in complex tissue of higher complexity/level lives. How did those genes came in them..may bethis way..

Interesting .. haan ?

Big Grin

Thaks for reading.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Hmm interesting read, not sure how you stumbled upon this though ahaha
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(09-15-2019, 01:15 PM)Honey Wrote: Hmm interesting read, not sure how you stumbled upon this though ahaha

Hahaha .

Thanks.

Actually "stumble" is not the right word here. I went looking for it or this kind of news and info.

I read a lot of science mags and popular science mags along with other materials to enrich my knowledge of the latest and weirdest happening in the world. So it was only natural that i came to it or it came to me eventually.

Thank you very much.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Interesting for sure, thank you for sharing.
Which websites did you find this information on?
What made you start thinking about this more?
Thank you Post4VPS and BladeNode for VPS 6

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting