arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smadav Antivirus 2017 Rev. 11.2
SmadaV Antivirus 2017 Rev. 11.2
Smadav 2017 Rev. 11.2 is an impressive and simple security application which will provide you a real time protection against different threats and problems. It provides extra protection to your system with some existing antivirus application. This Indonesian protection tool can perform automatic update.Smadav 2017 performs faster scanning. It also supports filtering and you can filter by file type which means SmadAV will only scan the files defined in the filter. This process will help in accelerating the scanning process. SmadAV screen can be adjusted according to your preferences. SmadAV has a green color theme but you can change the color according to your choice.Smadav only using small fraction of your PC resources.
Features of SmadaV
  • Best USB Antivirus

• Imposing and simple security application.

• Real time protection against different viruses.

• Additional Protection for your PC.

• Can change the color theme.

• Cleaner and tools to clean threats

• Filter your scanning by file type.

• Automatic Virus Detector

• Can adjust the screen according to your preferences.
Software Download Link and Setup Information

Full Name of Software: SmadaV 2017 - 11.2
File Type: exe ( smadav2017rev2.exe )
File Size: 1.43 MB
Download Link : Click Me
I think HitmanPro is better as a second layer antivirus. It uses an in-house engine with a cloud technology so it almost doesn't consume any CPU processing power and other licensed engines from Kaspersky Lab and BitDefender.
What engine does this SmadaV use? An in-house or from a third party?
(03-23-2017, 06:35 AM)Dudi Wrote: I think HitmanPro is better as a second layer antivirus. It uses an in-house engine with a cloud technology so it almost doesn't consume any CPU processing power and other licensed engines from Kaspersky Lab and BitDefender.
What engine does this SmadaV use? An in-house or from a third party?
I don't know much about the smadv but i use it to protect my computer from removable disks.It works fine for me so i like this.
smadav is indonesian antivirus and i see that a lot of hacker use that antivirus for hacking sattelites because smadav contain hidden feature but i try to find that by looking at hex level in smadav file and doesnt found any sattelite hacking tool

maybe it is fake i really dont know
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(04-17-2017, 01:58 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: smadav is indonesian antivirus and i see that a lot of hacker use that antivirus for hacking sattelites because smadav contain hidden feature but i try to find that by looking at hex level in smadav file and doesnt found any sattelite hacking tool

maybe it is fake i really dont know

lol i thought so, it's a joke btw. Maybe so many people there wondered about the most anticipated software xD
(04-17-2017, 02:44 PM)Han105 Wrote: lol i thought so, it's a joke btw. Maybe so many people there wondered about the most anticipated software xD

yes it is a joke i think . it started from a facebook group . there are people that ask how to hack sattelite with smadav . but smadav is an antivirus not a hacking tool so people laughed it and spread it
Terminal
@humanpuff69 . Thats is very funny . Maybe we must start looking other hidden feature in the other program like word and other :v
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
(04-25-2017, 04:27 AM)Arkiven4 Wrote: @humanpuff69 . Thats is very funny . Maybe we must start looking other hidden feature in the other program like word and other :v

not only smadav another sort of popular software is cmd . becuase cmd look like a program that hacker use many people think that real hacker use cmd . in reality well not really .
Terminal

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting