arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some videos which is related to SAMP
Here is some of the videos that I did a while ago. I don't do videos that much now tho. Share your thoughts Smile
There are more videos on my channel, go and take a look at them too

This is my latest video. We can only put 1 video in a thread. so yeah

and also here is my graphic portfolio. It doesn't have much works.

http://mellowgrafix.tumblr.com/
Those are nice videos, thanks for sharing them!
Also, you don't have to embed the videos, you could always just link to the YouTube videos. You seem to be pretty good at making videos, the intros are sweet as well as the thumbnail. You should go see how bad some of my videos are Smile
(09-29-2015, 07:11 PM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: Those are nice videos, thanks for sharing them!
Also, you don't have to embed the videos, you could always just link to the YouTube videos. You seem to be pretty good at making videos, the intros are sweet as well as the thumbnail. You should go see how bad some of my videos are Smile

Haha yeah. I forgot it. You should take a look at my first video. That is sucks too Big Grin
What is your youtube channel link?
LOL Big Grin

I just took down my channel right before I saw your message (I did it because I messed up in the channel setup)

Sorry about that.
Videos nice Thank you for sharing with us
Very nice also edits Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-30-2016, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Arkiven4

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting