arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something came up in my spam
I probably wouldn't have opened an e-mail like that as I never open e-mails that don't look 100% intended for me. However, if I had, I'd have been curious about the source and would have done what Tiwil did - research it. To be honest when I read the OP my mind went in the direction of Tiwil's research results - that it was a spam e-mail and to ignore the contents. I'd have wondered why I would still be able to access my mail box, as it would have been more logical that when I tried to access my mail that a pop up would have come up with a ransom blocking my access to my mail box.

But that may also not have been possible with your big commercial e-mail clients like Hotmail and Gmail. These days they're so tight with spam, like they're my biggest problem. Particularly when I travel from one country to the other. I remember when I was in Dubai, and was trying to access my gmail account in an office company - legit one - and gmail all of a sudden came up with that I'm trying to access my account from an unknown device and blocked my access. I then had to come up with all kinds of remedies and finally also change my password. I had to pay for that time too so it was very irritating. The anti-spam is beginning to become spam in its own right too.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting