arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting From 8$/MO | 4 GB RAM | 80 GB HDD | DDoS Protected | 100% Uptime
offers looks alright.

surely looks competitive from your vps 5 sponsorship.
hetzner is definately not a bad choice!
Looks good. And glad to see that Bitcoin is accepted for your services. Smile

May I know more about the ShadowCrypt MPF (Malicious Packet Filter)?

Do you mean all network packets are actively monitored, screened and filtered?

(12-29-2018, 01:19 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: Looks good. And glad to see that Bitcoin is accepted for your services. Smile

May I know more about the ShadowCrypt MPF (Malicious Packet Filter)?

Do you mean all network packets are actively monitored, screened and filtered?

Bitcoin & XMR is available Smile.

Our Anti-DDoS mechanism ie MPF actively monitors all servers hosted on our machine. As soon as any attack begins, the MPF & Hetzner's Anti-DDoS loads up and filters the attack and prevent it affecting the availability of network within a matter of 5-10 seconds. All those packets are recorded & used as a filter mechanism to directly block blacklisted packets, methods and IP next time.

(12-29-2018, 07:49 AM)TrK Wrote: Kindly do read the advertising rules for this Forum https://post4vps.com/thread-1120.html, hence i moving it to Cheap providers.

It is VDS(Also known as VPS with some differences in core performance and we dont have any section for VDS). So I think, the "VPS" section was fine for this.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(12-29-2018, 01:44 PM)Manal Wrote: Bitcoin & XMR is available Smile.

Our Anti-DDoS mechanism ie MPF actively monitors all servers hosted on our machine. As soon as any attack begins, the MPF & Hetzner's Anti-DDoS loads up and filters the attack and prevent it affecting the availability of network within a matter of 5-10 seconds. All those packets are recorded & used as a filter mechanism to directly block blacklisted packets, methods and IP next time.

Are outgoing packets monitored as well?

It is interesting though. Your way is indeed powerful for banning all malicious activities in your whole network. Perhaps it is a bit too powerful for lower risk usages like hosting normal websites.

Is there an option to allow users to disable the ShadowCrypt MPF (Malicious Packet Filter)? For lower risk usages I feel Hetzner's Anti-DDoS should be strong enough.

(12-30-2018, 10:53 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Are outgoing packets monitored as well?

It is interesting though. Your way is indeed powerful for banning all malicious activities in your whole network. Perhaps it is a bit too powerful for lower risk usages like hosting normal websites.

Is there an option to allow users to disable the ShadowCrypt MPF (Malicious Packet Filter)? For lower risk usages I feel Hetzner's Anti-DDoS should be strong enough.

ShadowCrypt's MPF is never going to block you from performing "high usage" or "critical moments" where VPS's power is used at max. It is only made for monitoring incoming and outgoing "mass malicious packets" where it detects its method, for example "TCP SYN, TCP RST, ABUSEDB", etc. It only detects & block the "ddos/dos" based packets.

However, if you want it to be put down, you can open a ticket. But for security reasons and default configuration, we cannot close/put down Hetzner's Anti-DDoS mechanism.
To be frankly honest, outgoing packets monitoring are in beta mode and if any "attack" based packets are detected by our MPF mechanism, it would suspend the VPS automatically. Or maybe not, depends on situation and detection. It has been tested against spoofing attacks where our mechanism shuts down the VPS's network if any spoofing based DDoS attacks are made from our network.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting