arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(03-31-2021, 07:07 PM)tbelldesignco Wrote: I am hoping that once I get the admin panel and some documentation created I will be able to put it out in private beta for everyone to test out that way I can collect feedback and start working on a public beta build. I've been working on the theming system over the past few days and building a custom theme. You can see the current progress at: archer.tbelldesign.co. It loads fairly quickly and currently is not devouring the resources allocated in the hosting provided by @phoenixwolf.

I checked out the URL provided, it's been a while since you posted it so I guess you might have shredded the contents and I can only see three blank pages. Nevertheless, it looks better than the WordPress default design (I HATE that default WP theme). Pretty excited to try it out once it's in public beta, and I can spare a bit of time from my personal life which has been taking its toll on me of late. Good luck with your project though!

Actually, your post reminded me that I had also availed the free DirectAdmin hosting plan from and the day he sent me the credentials was the last date I logged in too. I'm so sorry @phoenixwolf, I'm not sure if the plan is active yet but if so please release it, someone else can make good use of that space I won't have any time to review the hosting at least in the near future. Again my apologies for hogging that space and doing nothing with it.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(04-30-2021, 10:33 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: I checked out the URL provided, it's been a while since you posted it so I guess you might have shredded the contents and I can only see three blank pages. Nevertheless, it looks better than the WordPress default design (I HATE that default WP theme). Pretty excited to try it out once it's in public beta, and I can spare a bit of time from my personal life which has been taking its toll on me of late. Good luck with your project though!

Actually, your post reminded me that I had also availed the free DirectAdmin hosting plan from and the day he sent me the credentials was the last date I logged in too. I'm so sorry @phoenixwolf, I'm not sure if the plan is active yet but if so please release it, someone else can make good use of that space I won't have any time to review the hosting at least in the near future. Again my apologies for hogging that space and doing nothing with it.

Ha you and me both, I've been so busy with work and my personal life that I've not had a lot of time to work on developments. Also you are correct, the three pages are there to show dynamic linking using htaccess, php and sql. I am going to be adding in content hopefully this weekend while adding in some fun features like content caching and starting to work on the Admin Dashboard. I agree, the stock WP themes are horrible and the script itself is very bulky. So if I can create something streamlined and secure while improving on the features of WP so be it. I have a client that wants me to finish it up so they can try running their eCommerce store.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
(04-30-2021, 03:43 PM)tbelldesignco Wrote: Ha you and me both, I've been so busy with work and my personal life that I've not had a lot of time to work on developments. Also you are correct, the three pages are there to show dynamic linking using htaccess, php and sql. I am going to be adding in content hopefully this weekend while adding in some fun features like content caching and starting to work on the Admin Dashboard. I agree, the stock WP themes are horrible and the script itself is very bulky. So if I can create something streamlined and secure while improving on the features of WP so be it. I have a client that wants me to finish it up so they can try running their eCommerce store.

That's great ... wish to see it working and the full stack soon. I understand time is really a throttling factor, for myself as well. Good luck with your progress on the project!
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Thanks @sohamb03!

Just a fun checkin for everyone, I’ve moved the development to a local dev on my MacBook Pro and using MAMP I have PHP 8.0.6 installed that way at launch everything will be compatible with the latest version of PHP. While moving the development around I setup a Git that I’ve been pushing updates and I’m working on a little script that will pull the latest version and updater patch to the link posted prior so you guys can see it in action as things continue to develop.

This week I’ve been working on JSON for reading and writing content to the script so in the future if I wanted to develop iOS or Android Apps there will be scalability without a complete overhaul of the file system.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting