arrow_upward

ByetHost Reseller
Hello everyone,

This post is regarding the thread https://post4vps.com/Thread-Free-Hosting-Unlimited. It had been closed by @deanhills and deleted of late after I informed him something about it. The website's link that the person provided was a ByetHost Reseller. As you all might know, ByetHost is blacklisted at Post4VPS - https://post4vps.com/Thread-Advertisement-Rules. This means that advertising the free hosting service of ByetHost or it's resellers here on this forum will attract zero tolerance. 

Not only was that website in Vietnamese, but I can tell by the make of that website that it is a ByetHost reseller. This is because I myself own a ByetHost Reseller (I won't post the link coz as I had said earlier, it is against the forum rules). I have a good experience at customizing the default themes of the ByetHost reseller so I am quite used to it.

This thread is not only aimed at informing this to you all, but I would also like to know your opinion of ByetHost and it's resellers. Do you think they are worth the services that they provide? I do not think so. You just can not add an SSL certificate to your site unless you link it with Cloudflare. You also can't change any DNS records for your site except CNAME, MX, and SPF. You have a hell lot of restrictions. This is pretty much annoying. I do not know how many of you might agree with me, but I recommend using HelioHost or GigaRocket Hosting wherein you can have every feature enabled on Free Hosting.

Let me know your thoughts on this matter.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
haha. i guess that panther web services is from them. it is in your footer. Frankly though..did you or other people earn anything from them ? statistically it is still possible i guess. But ai would like to know the reality of it. Hope i am not hijacking your thread by posting another enquiry.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
FYI 'Panther Web Services' is NOT a ByetHost reseller. It's definitely a reseller but not from them. Honestly, I'll tell you it's from ResellersPanel. The ByetHost reseller I own is a completely separate one.

Also, since you've asked about earnings, definitely we can earn from ByetHost. They don't pay you for reselling their free hosting service (payment is given only if your customers upgrade to their paid hosting) but they do allow you to place ads on your website, which is the source of revenue. That's the sole reason why even though I hate the ByetHost hosting service, still I'm associated with them (I generate a few dollars here and there).

Nevermind I appreciate you posted your enquiry in this thread, so this settles your questions.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
I tried it before, it was super slow!
Also the host is not accepting some manual softwares.
I tried to setup mybb and got some errors before
it is a really bad hosting . it have really slow performance and low compatibility . it doesnt have curl and it is not very reccomended

but most importantly it have limitation called daily hits basically how much hits your site can take before going down to make you pay for their paid hosting
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting