arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TX-Raptor Migration | VPS 14
On Friday, March 19, 2021, at 5:30 pm EST. I am going to be moving the VPS 14 over to one of our newer servers. Once the VPS has been migrated the server will have Full NVMe SSD Storage. VPS 14 will be moved over to Chicago, USA, and will get a new IP Address. I will update this thread once the migration hs been completed.

Migration has been completed. There is no data loss. Enjoy the new fast speeds! Wink
Vladimir S.
BladeNode.com | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

(03-19-2021, 09:20 PM)phoenixwolf Wrote: On Friday, March 19, 2021, at 5:30 pm EST. I am going to be moving the VPS 14 over to one of our newer servers. Once the VPS has been migrated the server will have Full NVMe SSD Storage. VPS 14 will be moved over to Chicago, USA, and will get a new IP Address. I will update this thread once the migration hs been completed.

Migration has been completed. There is no data loss. Enjoy the new fast speeds! Wink

Great News in Here!..

I hope we'll have a brand new review then!..
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
@phoenixwolf Thanks for the alert Smile
The VPS was very fast before thanks to the RAID, so fast that on my review someone has doubted about those speeds!

I am very curious about the new speeds Smile

Thanks for your support and passion about the sponsorship.

@fChk I was testing Fedora 33 as my new system, so I am going to review again with the new setups and hardware
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Wow great! Its nice to see that a sponsor is willing to keep up good service even when they're not directly profiting off of it!

I wanted to ask if the server will notice any change in CPU/RAM as well? Even if not, the SSD upgrade alone is great news!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(03-20-2021, 03:39 PM)LightDestory Wrote: @fChk I was testing Fedora 33 as my new system, so I am going to review again with the new setups and hardware

Great!.. Looking forward to that.

With Fedora 33, you'll have access to the latest kernel (5.1x.x) and all that..

Enjoy your VPS! :-)
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
(03-20-2021, 04:30 PM)Honey Wrote: Wow great! Its nice to see that a sponsor is willing to keep up good service even when they're not directly profiting off of it!

I wanted to ask if the server will notice any change in CPU/RAM as well? Even if not, the SSD upgrade alone is great news!

Not really but does have NVMe Storage. The CPU Might be a version higher. The node that the user is on is my personal server that I use for test benches. So anytime I feel that the server needs an upgrade the user gets the benefits.
Vladimir S.
BladeNode.com | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-25-2015, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Crypt-K

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting