arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
Minions was the best of all 2015..even better than despicable me..
My latest movie was Spy,
Melissa McCarthy really pulled it off..
Thanks to Post4Vps
Yesterday I watched The Last King of Scotland.
This was about an Ugandan dictator Idi Amin's brutal regime.
Forest Whitaker played very well, he won the Academy Awards' Oscar price for this role.
It was a very good movie.10/10
I watched the movie Ant-Man. Well I haven't has much faith on this movie before watching it. I didn't remember this guy from my super hero days. But I have to say the movie was pretty good. I guess there will be another movie which will have Wasp along with AntMan.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Last movie I watched was The Dream with Will Smith and Alfonso Ribeiro, and some other dude that looked like them...
It was a good movie, we were in a basketball team, and making jokes with each other; and I was complementing their hair styles.... lol
I watched the James Bond movie Spectre. Well it's not bad but I kinda felt totally bored.

(09-12-2015, 10:01 AM)xdude Wrote: Few days back I watched the movie Minions. It's a kids movie which is suitable for adults too. lol

A nice movie but it miss the bold headed supervillain who become a good guy. It's Amazing they have already earned 1 billion usd from this movie when production cost was only 74 millions.

Jackie Chan's "Dragon Lord" is a good one about martial art Big Grin
VIP Linux VPS 2$/month (25$/year 60$/2 years)
1 GB RAM 20 GB Storage 500 GB Bandwidth(50Mbit) 1 core 1 IPv4 1 IPv6
facebook.com/SnoOpyMinhThang
snoopy-xserver.com
I watched one of Jacky Chains older movies, Drunken Master 2. It was pretty good too. The last movie I have watched is The last witch hunter.

Yesterday I saw Interstellar, pretty mindbending in my opinion.
10/10, would recommend.
(01-25-2016, 12:43 PM)johnycnam Wrote: Yesterday I saw Interstellar, pretty mindbending in my opinion.
10/10, would recommend.

I watched it few months ago too, indeed a pretty good movie. Funny thing is that's another movie where Matt Damon find him self lost somewhere remote. lol

Terminator: Genesis in July.
I think it's better than 3 and 4 but not a patch on the first two.
Odd, I'm not even much a fan of Sci-fi, yet I like Terminator... possibly action and the general plot of the film.
T3 was a joke while T4 could have been reasonably decent if it wasn't part of the terminator series.
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting