arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
I watched "The Rebound" movie , it is another Rom/Com movie , Absolutely loved the movie . The ending wasn't exactly how I thought it would be but it wasnt which made it a lot better , I would surely recommend this movie to watch in free time.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
about a weak ago i watched a film on TV which was House Full 4. it was bit confusing but interesting.
On New Years Eve I have watched the great movie Ford v Ferrari (IMDb). Matt Damon played Ford Henry very well in my humble opinion and Christian Bale was the absolutely perfect fit for Ken Miles! Just insane what both achieved for the American motorsport with Ford winning the 66 Daytona Stockcar race and also the 66 Le Mans race. I want to test drive one of these cars in their modern variant one day. Maybe on a very straight racetrack just to push it to the max possible speed limit without getting killed. Or it'd be more than enough to be a passenger in such a car with a real professional driver taking you around the track.

A huge thanks to fellow scene group Hive-CM8 for the brilliant 1080p Screener release with excellent quality. These guys upscaled a DVD screen to gorgeous 1080p. The movie is yet to be released on DVD and BluRay and I've already watched it. Hehe. What a time. Screener season always rocks.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Street Kings (2008) with A category actors Keanu Reaves, Forest Whitaker and Hugh Laurie. This was a great movie and I give it at least 9 out of 10. Keanu Reaves - a good cop - gets involved in a gun shooting and is protected by his team members trying everything not to get him to investigate the shooting and hiding the evidence from him. It takes a while for him to discover that they were bad cops and under investigation by Internal Affairs. Great story that feels real and has lots of integrity. Momentum of movie is fast and never boring.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Recently I have watched the following movies:
- Wanted (IMDb)
- In Order of Disappearance (IMDb)

A fun fact: Cold Pursuit (IMDb) is the 2019 remake of In Order of Disappearance. In terms of quality the original is better than the remake with a score of 7.2 vs 6.2 for the remake.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Saw the movie series :- Scary Movie 1-4 , All these 4 movies are basically a parody or ? Idk these are basically funny scary movies its just dumb stuff happens for no reasons and it was actually funny in the first 2 movies but then they just tried to milk more money from scary movie 3 and 4 , they were decent.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
The last movie I watched was actually years ago. I don’t know, I simply lost interest in movies. That along with me not having much free time anymore to just sit there and watch a movie.

The last movie I recall watching was “Bean”. It was a really good one, and I enjoyed the humor! In my opinion, no one beats Mr Bean when it comes to comedy!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
Work all day on Sundays? ╮(^▽^)╭
Yes that's what I did last night because my house is a mess! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
that night I watched the film until late at night and the title of the film is a Fast And Forious and World War Z (≧▽≦)

If you like watching movies Please suggest me a horror movie! So I can enjoy the day (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)
Terminal
Solo Developer
I've seen two excellent Gerald Butler movies during the last week:

1. Angel has Fallen (2019)
This is a sequel to the previous Fallen Series (Olympus has Fallen and London has Fallen) about Gerald Butler's challenging task to protect the American President. Also featuring Morgan Friedman again as the President.  Great movie with non-stop action.  My kind of action movie.  Best part for me was the surprise appearance of Nick Nolte as Gerald Butler (Mike Banning in the movie)'s father for the first time in the series.  Acting was excellent.

2. Hunter Killer (2018)
This is not part of the Fallen Series but for me was even better than the one of 2019, particularly because of a different story line, which has to do with a threatening war between Russia and the US due to a Russian rogue Army General trying to provoke war by attacking a US submarine.  Gerald Butler then had to come to the assistance, discovered the problem, saved a Russian submarine admiral whose submarine had been sabotaged by the same rogue Army General to further provoke war.  The rogue Russian general then takes the Russian President in custody, who then gets extracted and saved by a US Marine team averting the war right at the last minute.  Action is even more thrilling than Angel has Fallen.  Kept one at the edge of one's seat throughout the movie.  Pace of movie was super fast.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Countdown!
Its a great move based on an Android app which tells you when you are going to dye but you have to accept the terms first which is you dont have to do anything to change your destiny.
IMDB Link: https://m.imdb.com/title/tt10039344?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting