arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
the last movie i watch is Lights Out, is a great horror movie but still below the conjuring Big Grin
Lights Out is masterful at building ambience and the contrasting light and dark visuals would have delighted Junichiro Tanizaki (author of "In Praise of Shadows"). But when it comes to developing characters and making sense of their actions, it falters.
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

I have just finished watching Star Trek Beyond. First of all I'm a Life time Star Wars fan. So if it has to be between SW and ST , I'm with Star Wars. Back to the movie, well it's a good movie and well made. After all production cost was over 185 million USD so it should be good.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(10-08-2016, 05:05 AM)nostrora Wrote: I saw a great movie last night, without realizing it was a Steven Spielberg movie. Bridge of Spies (2015). I just grabbed the home movie from the store, as it had Tom Hanks as the main actor, and I am a Tom Hanks fan. It's a bit heavy, typical of the cold war espionage and cross espionage US vs Russia type movies, but Spielberg did great with it. Tom Hanks' acting was as good as ever, and the story line flowed well. Mark Rylance, a lesser known actor, also impressed me with his great acting. Was nice to see the old vintage cars, public transportation and the Eastern Berlin wall in action. And couldn't help wonder how much it must have cost to recreate all of that in modern times. I'd score this movie 8/10.

Oh yes I watched this movie too few months ago. It doesn't have action stuff but it's a great story and move's been done so well. I heard it's based on a true story too. Tom Hanks is a great actor and I think this is one of his best.

I watched the movie, Terminstor : Salvation. Its an old movie released in 2009 but a really good action thriller. But still I love those old 2 movies. Terminator 1 and 2.
I used to be a big Harry Potter fan. Specially those first 2 movie. Later movies/books didn't have the cool feeling those early movies had. I mean then it had become all tense, sad and people all go through lots of sufferings and hatred. I slowly started loosing interest. Plus people grow up I guess.

Finally I was able to watch the movie Suicide Squad. Well it was good as the trailer but story is different from the idea trailer gives you. Still it's a great movie. Lost of action and stuff. I think it had more action all other super hero movies released in this year. 8/10.

i watched the movie very old animation movie called Jungle Book. A very nice family / kids movie. We dont see too many nice movies like that these days. Even younger kids prefer those action thriller type movies.
I watched Gone in 60 Seconds movie again. It's an old movie released back in 2000 (maybe not so old just 15 years) and those days it became really popular. One of those fast and furious type movies which predated the series. Angelina Jolie looks young and kicking in this one and Nicolas Cage looks, well less older.

My last movie is Minions 2 and a punjabi movie Ambersariya. Both are good
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I don't like watching movies but The last movie which i watched is a bollywood movie.
Dhoom 3 ( Amir Khan's Movie )
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting