arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
The last movie i watched is Hindi medium and its was really nice movie
The last movie i watched was Fast and furious latest movie and was very nice i enjoyed it alot
(06-30-2017, 06:22 PM)kabir145 Wrote: The last movie i watched was Fast and furious latest movie and was very nice i enjoyed it alot

Fast and Furious was a really good movie. It will be a long time before the next movie comes out. Paul Walker was a good actor.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
I watched Rambo - First Blood few days back. Even after decades it's still a great movie better than most of recent movies. Also many see it only as a big action movie, only few has realized the political story behind it.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Yesterday i saw The Boss Baby and a punjabi movie Lahoriya. Both are great. one is animated and the other one is about sub-continent migration.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
The last movie i watched was ACP shiva its was an amazing movie there was a police officer who was corrupt ..... for more watch it yourself
I watched the movie Good Luck Chuck (2007). It's a comedy but nothing great about it. Not Terrible or anything but its not one of those best comedies out there. Just watchable.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

THe last movie I looked it Desicable me 3 (Moi moch et méchant 3) good session
I watched a history inspired actionmovie, the Inglourious Basterds. It was interesting but I think that also somewhere too cruel.
The last movie i watched was an bollywood indian movie name: behan hogi teri its was an amazing and out class movie i loved it
Rating are 9/10
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting