arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)
What is Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)?
The Blue Screen of Death, known officially as a STOP ERROR or a BUG CHECK, is the error screen displayed by the Microsoft Windows family of operating systems upon encountering a critical error, of a non-recoverable nature, that causes the system to crash. The term is named after the color of the screen generated by the error. In Unix-based operating systems, a similar term is kernel panic.

Stop errors are hardware or driver related, causing the computer to stop responding in order to prevent damage to the hardware or data. In the later versions of Windows (Windows NT and later) the screen presents information for diagnostic purposes that was collected as the operating system performed a bug check.
The below image is a sample BSOD
[Image: 16641090_1230009803700890_26744324949613...e=59C2DCAB]
Here are possible CAUSES and SOLUTIONS for BSOD:
  • (stop code 0X000000BE) Attempted Write To Readonly Memory
    > This symptom is caused by a driver or program, or a service, such as some files corrupted file error drivers in different versions. To uninstall the program to fix that before this problem occurs. If a driver went to roll back drivers for older drivers or applied to the last (if later). If they service the us open before a problem occurs, turn off or disable it!
  • (stop code 0X000000C2) Bad Pool Caller
    > This is similar to the above but focus their hardware is caused by the different countries, such as South grade Hardware ram, the card is not compatible with XP hard disk solution, remove the device that South grade. If needed, update the drivers or firmware of that device, the new South and the warning will update South, close it by coding only anti-virus in 1995 because they think it is an anti-virus program viruses.

• (stop code 0X0000002E) Data Bus Error
    > This symptom is caused by the transmission of a BUS called corrupt hard software including system RAM, L2 Cache of the CPU, memory, hard disk, video card through hard work. Error (too hot) and the motherboard died
  • (stop code 0X000000D1) Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal
    > Symptoms with drivers IRQ (Interrupt Request). It was the same error message 1.
  • (stop code 0X0000009F) Driver Power State Failure
    > This symptom is caused by a power management system with conflicting drivers or service. When you allow a "Hibernate" Solutions If the error says Windows drivers or service for which the uninstall, or you can use Rollback driver Windows power management system on or off!
  • (stop code 0X000000CE) Driver Unloaded Without Cancelling Pending Operations
    > Despite gradual symptoms itself off drivers in Windows is not yet ordered. Edit, like an 1
  • (stop code 0X000000F2) Hardware Interrupt Storm
    > Symptoms caused by hardware devices, such as USB or SCSI controller IRQ with alignment errors caused by drivers or Firmware to fix the same bug 1.
  • (stop code 0X0000007B) Inaccessible Boot Device
    > This symptom will often encounter the Windows boot process, a message says cannot read the data of the file system or Boot partitions, make hard TU as usual? The cable or power cable into the hard disk is dropped or not. If good, check the Boot.ini file may be damaged or not, is a Multi OS, make sure that this file may be write Config OS's conflict. > Again, if this error occurs, one that is caused when the Windows upgrade caused by certain devices are not Compatible, try removing the device does not have or think there is a problem. When you upgrade Windows successfully. Then remove the device with the problem put back and installed with the driver. The latest version of the server.
  • (stop code 0X0000007A) Kernel Data Inpage Error
    > This symptom occurs there is a problem with the Windows virtual memory system is unable to read or write the data from your hard disk swapfile. the cause occurred, bad sector infected, system RAM, SCSI error or faulty system board.
  • (stop code 0X00000077) Kernel Stack Inpage Error
    > Symptoms and causes the same error 9
  • (stop code 0X0000001E) Kmode Exception Not Handled
    > This symptom occurs, the error of the driver or service with memory and IRQ if there is a list of files or service provides them with this error, uninstall the program or Roll back drivers.> If the error says that the file win32k is caused by third-party software control (Third-party) that does not use the Windows which often occurs with most Networking and Wireless.> This Error may occur because the roast is to run an iko but insufficient memory.
  • (stop code 0X00000079) Mismatched Hal
    > This behavior causes malfunction of Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) to understand the Prince HAL HAL is responsible as the previous system of contact between hardware and software fawae that applications which run with the option correctly? For example, you have a software that is designed for use with Dual CPU motherboard to the CPU as the Single window will not work. How to fix the Windows reinstall is.> Another reason is the file named NToskrnl.exe or Hal.dll has expired, or edited, removing the Backup files or remove the original file or cannot think that latest version transcribed it:
  • (stop code 0X0000003F) No More System PTEs
    > This symptom is caused by the system Page Table Entries (PTEs) by Virtual Memory Manager (VMM) error causes Windows to work without PTEs that are required for Windows. This symptom often occurs with which you work, multi monitors.If this problem occurs often, you can adjust the PTEs. As follows:
            > Open Registry Editor by going to Start up > Run, and then type the command Regedit.
            > Follow this key Management HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlSe ssion ManagerMemory
            > See the right level click the PagedPoolSize Value, enter the value as 0 data and click OK.
            > Double-click SystemPages if you use System Monitor, Multi Monitor, enter the Value data or enter 36000 40000 if                   you have RAM. 128 MB and RAM is 110000 if more than 128 MB, and then click OK to restart your computer.
  • (stop code 0X00000024) NTFS File System
    > This symptom is caused by the reports of drivers Ntfs.sys is error NTFS read and write data error. This can include Wen tout malfunctions of your IDE or SCSI controller, because the your virus-scanning program, or an area of your hard disk damaged khun can know the details of the error. This by opening Event Viewer how to open, view, go to the start > run and type the command eventvwr.msc to open the View Log file of error, see the error of SCSI or FASTFAT in the System, or Autochk in the Application category of the stub.
  • (stop code 0X00000050) Page Fault In Nonpaged Area
    > This behavior causes the error to write data in RAM, editing, clean the PIN swap. Test program that checked bad .dll
  • (stop code 0Xc0000221) Status Image Checksum Mismatch
    > This symptom is caused by a corrupted swapfile includes drivers. It was like an 15.
  • (stop code 0X000000EA) Thread Stuck In Device Driver
    > The symptom of this error is that your computer is running in a loop repeatedly not ending, the error notification or any satot whatever it don't stop. The cause of this problem may be caused by a Bug of program or other causes is. To fix this, try to follow.
  • (stop code 0X0000007F) Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap
    > This symptom is most to Overclock (hair one) is not CPU RAM transmission, symptoms are related to CPU is running too fast or overheat caused by clock Overclock solutions is reduced down to a normal for the cooling of the CPU.
  • (stop code 0X000000ED) Unmountable Boot Volume
    > Symptoms that Windows finds hard to find (not boots) If you have multiple hard disks. In it, you may use wire nueng packages of hard errors, such as a hard disk as a 33MB/40, which used a secound pin, but you continue removing 80 pin instead.
One used to get quite often was the one about RAM. But in the most cases it was easy fix. All I had to do is take the RAM out wipe it and then plugin it back. I haven't had that problem for a long time.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(05-13-2017, 01:54 AM)xdude Wrote: One used to get quite often was the one about RAM. But in the most cases it was easy fix. All I had to do is take the RAM out wipe it and then plugin it back. I haven't had that problem for a long time.

that is probably the problem with dirty ram . because if your ram is dirty the connection will be resisted by the dust making the contact not good . and even worse it can disconnect the connection beetween the ram stick and the motherboard . and for me i rarely get bluescreen because of ram . i mostly ecounter it from another thing . sometiime from the motherboard telling about the power state or the graphic card driver . but the graphic card issue is not hardware specific is just a driver bug . so when i update my driver it fix the problem and i didnt get a bsod again
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Thanks uploading it with details. as in my childhood while seen this kind of error screen and shortly restart or poweroff the PC means something wrong in hardware. we don't know what was written and what is it mean. as you mentioned now the error code descriptions.
Mostly if you face it. just checkout your RAMS. and after it any plug play Hardware like Graphic card. Modem. fax. USB card. TV tunner or DVB.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(05-15-2017, 06:43 AM)sagher Wrote: Thanks uploading it with details. as in my childhood while seen this kind of error screen and shortly restart or poweroff the PC means something wrong in hardware. we don't know what was written and what is it mean. as you mentioned now the error code descriptions.
Mostly if you face it. just checkout your RAMS. and after it any plug play Hardware like Graphic card. Modem. fax. USB card. TV tunner or DVB.

Welcome, I just got it from some source and I just share it to our community so they know what is their PC / Laptop problem once they encounter BDoD for possible cause and solution.
(05-13-2017, 12:00 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: that is probably the problem with dirty ram . because if your ram is dirty the connection will be resisted by the dust making the contact not good . and even worse it can disconnect the connection beetween the ram stick and the motherboard . and for me i rarely get bluescreen because of ram . i mostly ecounter it from another thing . sometiime from the motherboard telling about the power state or the graphic card driver . but the graphic card issue is not hardware specific is just a driver bug . so when i update my driver it fix the problem and i didnt get a bsod again

With RAM it can be not only problem with connection but with bad RAM which is much worse than dust and swapping 2 of them can fix bdos for a while but be aware that bdos can show up anytime.
I have also faced this problem but dont know about solution because its was repaired by mechanic
i know why its causing just plug out your all Rams and wash it with water and plug it again its will work i faced this problem many times
(05-31-2017, 08:52 PM)kabir145 Wrote: I have also faced this problem but dont know about solution because its was repaired by mechanic

Mechanic? maybe your talking about Technicians?

(05-31-2017, 09:27 PM)Happymint Wrote: i know why its causing just plug out your all Rams and wash it with water and plug it again its will work i faced this problem many times

Please be carefull washing it with water may result of short circuit of your mother board that may cause damage to your PC or Laptop.
whats the causes of blue screens? i mean if i run a game that my pc cant run it. it can make blue screen?
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting