arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GO vs CS 1.6
Hello guys, as topic title says which game you like most and which you are currently playing CS:GO ya CS 1.6 and what is your rank
CS GO for me restores the buzz and affection I used to have for CS. It's well made, feels right, nice aesthetics, and has tons of nice game modes
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Im currently playing CS:GO and I like it. CS 1.6 I was playing much more but now only CS:GO.
i never play cs go Sad ..
but i saw youtube.. and i like it.. i'm currently playing cs 1.6 Smile

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

csgo is the one i play

http://steamcommunity.com/id/perryoo11
If I have to choose between the two game then I choose CS:Go because it has better graphics.
But my all time favorite is Counter Strike Source.
For me CS 1.6 seems cool because of it doesn't require high performance and it graphics isn't high so it works with any PC Big Grin
(09-11-2017, 10:09 PM)AmirGT Wrote: For me CS 1.6 seems cool because of it doesn't require high performance and it graphics isn't high so it works with any PC Big Grin

true . that is the reason why cs 1.6 is better than csgo but that is only one of them

csgo is much newer game . it have more eye candy graphics , much realistic experience and also official online play . the official online play for cs 1.6 is already discointinued . but if you want to lan party where the player is only havve a low end pc cs 1.6 can be a fun game . csgo is also have a very big feature that cs 1.6 simply lacks . and that is the weapon unboxing simulator .
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(09-11-2017, 10:09 PM)AmirGT Wrote: For me CS 1.6 seems cool because of it doesn't require high performance and it graphics isn't high so it works with any PC Big Grin

This mean that you can play 1.6 even in school as I do sometimes xD Even 2 of my teachers  are playing 1.6.
CS:GO is better for me because I love amazing graphics and it is the most popular game so far. It is quite nice!
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting