arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sites which help you to Stay updated about SEO
Search engine optimization is something which updates everyday. What worked yesterday doesn't work today and what works today won't work tomorrow. Sometimes things which gave you amazing results few years ago can put your site out of Google search with penalties. Also you can often see in forums people still believe in long gone SEO techniques. Google search is not the best place to learn about SEO because sometimes rank at top are already months or years old. So you should keep an eye on SEO Specialized Blogs and journals. So here are some good sites which let you know about latest news in SEO world.

01 Google Webmaster Blog : Link
Today search engine optimization is all about Google search. Yahoo and MSN are insignificant compared to Google search. If you rank for Google then you probably rank for other 2 without a problem. So their official blog gives you latest news about changes in Google search. Usually they don't tell you the whole story. Otherwise people start manipulate search so they get best result.(But again that's the whole idea of search engine optimization).
Now these other sites below talk about things Google doesn't tell you about. For example how does latest Algorithm updates work. research and experiments they have done about these updates. What really works what doesn't work anymore etc.

02. Moz Blog : Link
Moz is one of the biggest sites which offer SEO tools both free and premium. Their official blog has lots of interesting posts written by search engine optimization experts. Some of these posts won't make much sense for absolute beginners but its worth keeping and eye on this one.

03. SearchEngineJournal : Link
This is one of the biggest SEO news sites out there. You can learn latest information about search engine optimization, paid advertising, Internet Marketing etc from their posts.

04. SearchEngineLand : Link
This site is similar to above site and full of interesting and latest news about these subject.

So these are main sites but there are plenty of other good sites where you can learn about latest news of search engine optimization.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Thanks for recommending these sites, they definitely provide good quality information tho SEO is still not that easy to make use of
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
You are welcome. I have noticed often in forum like these many believe very old search engine optimization techniques are still work. Some of those are long dead and even can harm your sites if you use these days. These sites talk lots of things about Google use for their Algorithms but don't want people to know. All articles are written by experienced SEO researchers. So they know about what they are talking and they only talk about the latest information.

(12-25-2018, 02:49 PM)xdude Wrote: You are welcome. I have noticed often in forum like these many believe very old search engine optimization techniques are  still work. Some of those are long dead and even can harm your sites if you use these days. These sites talk lots of things about Google use for their Algorithms but don't want people to know. All articles are written by experienced SEO researchers. So they know about what they are talking and they only talk about the latest information.
Do you know of a guide of how to set up Facebook for a business? Where do you start?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Hope some of you read all those blogs and documents, a master on SEO should do that, I could not understand all those technical instructions. Hope someone will share the best ideas from those links.

Thank you  Sweet

@deanhills

Well You need to have a Facebook profile, then create a page, get few Likes and set the page url. Then you need to organized the page properly and start looking for audience. I should try a separate topic of this since its not that simple even thought it looks like.

@Littlemaster

I guess I can make a topic writing what works and work do not work today. With simple facts and explanations.

(12-31-2018, 05:18 PM)xdude Wrote: I should try a separate topic of this since its not that simple even thought it looks like.
That would be awesome. Cool Particularly the way one would go about looking for an audience.  I can create a page and a URL and as clumsy as Facebook is set up to work with, I can find my way around creating content.  Just don't know how to go looking for an audience and start traffic momentum.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
There is the paid and expensive one called semrush if im not wrong . You can see your competitor search like that but it is extremely expensive like 100 usd a month if im not wrong . But for poor peopl those site definetly helps
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I was telling about the sites which give new information and updates about search engine optimization. Semrush is a site for checking SEO metrics of a site. Like Domain Authority, Back Link profile, Page Authority, keywords etc. If you only have one site to check then you can get most of this info from them too for free. But if you want to do a bulk check or complete metrics then you need a paid package which is expensive. But you can get all these information from several different sites for free. Just need bit more time since you have to do it in several different places.

Thanks for sharing these websites, It ain't easy to be expert in SEO because Google always update their algorithms.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-04-2018, 11:22 AM
Last Post: xdude

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting