arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Top Poster monthly contest
@deanhills

Yeah that's what i'm expecting, It's a great idea but still we don't have any new/unique prize and of course Post4VPS cannot pay money as prize or provide another host and about points as we can see everyone denying it even i said "We've to make points more useful" if it will be the prize.

I have an idea, the winner's prize will be free advertisement campaign ? i mean at sidebar there will be 150x150 size advertisement box after "Latest Activity" where winner can use any banner he want to advertise.

And obviously we need some rules for this thing:

1. The Advertisement banner's shouldn't content any illegal (mean illegal sites not allowed)
2. Adult website advertisement not allowed.

and something like that what you guys? @perryoo11, @TrK and @Dynamo?
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(10-22-2018, 10:00 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: [...]

I have an idea, the winner's prize will be free advertisement campaign ? i mean at sidebar there will be 150x150 size advertisement box after "Latest Activity" where winner can use any banner he want to advertise.

1. The Advertisement banner's shouldn't content any illegal (mean illegal sites not allowed)
Great idea @arsalahmed786Cool   Particularly for those who have online businesses.  Not sure about those who don't have businesses.  Guess a good incentive could be the option to choose any month for "free posts for hosting".   Could be very handy for when one gets swamped and forgets to make the monthly posts, and then one can fall back on this prize.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(10-22-2018, 10:23 PM)deanhills Wrote: Great idea @arsalahmed786Cool   Particularly for those who have online businesses.  Not sure about those who don't have businesses.  Guess a good incentive could be the option to choose any month for "free posts for hosting".   Could be very handy for when one gets swamped and forgets to make the monthly posts, and then one can fall back on this prize.

I don't think many of us have businesses that need advertising. I mean can you really start a business on these VPS? I would rather rent out a dedicated server for those thing. I rather suggest, no post need for 1 month prize kind of thing. People can be busy and they can use that whoever wins.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Great opportunity for more workout and keep connected with community. these kind of stuff is a great courage for members and pioneer of new activities. hope admins create more and more activities for members to keep connected.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(10-23-2018, 02:52 AM)Kururin Wrote: I don't think many of us have businesses that need advertising. I mean can you really start a business on these VPS? I would rather rent out a dedicated server for those thing. I rather suggest, no post need for 1 month prize kind of thing. People can be busy and they can use that whoever wins.

+1 for no posting of one month as a prize. Since it would be just one person it wouldn't affect any activity of the forums, whereas it will make forum more active.
Is this purely counted from the post count or also the post quality . I reccomend that it also count the post quality

Less post per month isnt reccomended in my opinion but the other reward are great
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(10-22-2018, 10:00 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: @deanhills

Yeah that's what i'm expecting, It's a great idea but still we don't have any new/unique prize and of course Post4VPS cannot pay money as prize or provide another host and about points as we can see everyone denying it even i said "We've to make points more useful"  if it will be the prize.

and something like that what you guys? @perryoo11, @TrK and @Dynamo?

Wow, what a good suggestion? I agreee with u! 
The top poster can put his site at it! 
Another suggestion:
It would be better if we can buy these banners by our user points Smile
(10-26-2018, 04:24 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Wow, what a good suggestion? I agreee with u! 
The top poster can put his site at it! 
Another suggestion:
It would be better if we can buy these banners by our user points Smile

i agree with this . it is much better than less post per month . less post per month mean that the winner can be less active in this forum which is isnt good for the community . but free adverts is much better and it can make poster much more active because they want the adverts spots
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(10-23-2018, 02:52 AM)Kururin Wrote: I don't think many of us have businesses that need advertising. I mean can you really start a business on these VPS? I would rather rent out a dedicated server for those thing.......

For those who do not have real businesses that need advertising, I would suggest that they should be allowed to put into ads codes directly from Propellerads, AdSense etc.

Of course, only classic banner ads codes should be allowed (no pop-up, pop-under or similar).

This will make the prize more attractive and more people will likely to participate in the events.

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting