arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPS / Uninterruptible Power Supply
I've my desktop and router plugged into my UPS all the time, i do not trust my local Electricity supplier either, power goes down whenever the storm arrives and the last time it happened, i didn't have a UPS and my motherboard fried and HDD was showing bad sectors. It took multiple hits though!
(08-11-2016, 05:50 AM)ChairmanSaab Wrote: I've my desktop and router plugged into my UPS all the time, i do not trust my local Electricity supplier either, power goes down whenever the storm arrives and the last time it happened, i didn't have a UPS and my motherboard fried and HDD was showing bad sectors. It took multiple hits though!

I feel you bro, my HDD has a problem now too because of that outage of electricity without a notice.
One of my PC's HDD may die soon. Too many crash shutdown. It does have an UPS, but I guess, the battery is done.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Uninterruptible Power Supply is good if you do not face any power cuts in your country. My professor still uses it because he probably got used to switching it on and off.
(09-02-2016, 07:41 PM)meetdilip Wrote: One of my PC's HDD may die soon. Too many crash shutdown. It does have an UPS, but I guess, the battery is done.

You better buy new sir @meetdilip and backup your files asap before it's too late.
im not using it because i use laptop rather a pc. but my battry backup is bad haha. old laptop Dodgy
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

I am using UPS for my PC becuase of electricity problems in Pakistan.
Well yeah I also use UPS for my PC since I can simply never trust Pakistan's electricity providers, it's random when the power is off and when its on.
[Image: img.php?userid=467]
Thank you Post4VPS and CubeData for my VPS!
I never use ups for pc . Because i dont have :v . But for mobile . I have...... powerbank . Lol
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
(01-29-2017, 08:41 AM)Arkiven4 Wrote: I never use ups for pc . Because i dont have :v . But for mobile . I have...... powerbank . Lol

Are not power banks meant to charge mobile phones? I guess everyone has one of them these days xD
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-29-2017, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting